Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Sperm count and quality determine the fertility levels in males. If you are thinking how to increase sperm count naturally, then opt for exercises, yoga, herbal oil massages, wear jockstrap during sports, get rid of smoking, avoid toxins in foods, and reduce frequency of ejaculation.
Overview of Sperm and Sperm Count
Sperm is the motile Nano-sized reproductive cell that is infused into the female reproductive system during a procedure of sexual intercourse. This Sperm is a white or grey colored fluid, effused through the urethra in the tube of the penis on ejaculation. (1)
Sperm count is done to evaluate the quality and quantity of sperm in a male, for those who are either seeking pregnancy or want to verify the success of vasectomy. Vasectomy is basically a surgical process for male sterilization or contraception.
Sperm Count and Fertility
Fertility refers to reproduce through natural means. The fertility of male depends on the sperm count. The quality and the quality of a sperm decide the ratio of fertility or infertility in males. (2)
According to doctors if a male has 20 million to 150 million sperm count, it is considered as average sperm count. This count of sperm verifies the capability of male fertility. Also, clears that male is enough capable to make is female partner pregnant.
Infertility is considered in males when the male has less chance of making his partner pregnant naturally. It generally depends on the quality of his sperm cells and the quantity of his sperm count. If any male has 15 million sperm count than it is low sperm count this is a clear indication of infertility.
Sperm Count and Pregnancy
To make your female partner pregnant it is very important to focus on your sperm count. If any male has average sperm count it clearly signifies that he is capable of making his partner pregnant, at the same time every male has not average rate of sperm count some have low also, this affects the chance of making pregnant to his female partner. (3)
Ways to improve Sperm Count
But this is not an issue to worry every problem has a solution so if you want to boost your sperm count follow these tips and see the difference
1. Avoid Tight Clothes
Every male should keep in his mind that his testicles need proper coolness to grow, whenever they are hot or not getting required coolness they cannot produce sperms. In order to produce sperms, inefficient quality and quantity always wear loose clothes. (5)
- Do not wear tight briefs
- Always wear loose and cotton boxers
- Try to sleep without underwear
2. Always wear a jockstrap whenever you play
It is very important for every man that he should wear a jockstrap while playing to save his balls from getting hurt and also to save his sperm from killing.
3. Massage your body regularly with herbal oils
The massaging body is one of the best ways to keep your body tempo relax and soothing. Every male should keep this habit in him to message in a week or twice in a month. This process of massage not only help to boost immunity but also help to keep the circulation of blood smooth.
4. Exercise & Yoga for good Sperm health
Heath is wealth! So keep yourself fit and energetic. Doing proper exercise also helps to boost your sperms that will boost your sexual life and make you and your partner happy. (6)
- Exercise boosts your testosterone and helps to raise sperm count.
- Do not exercise too much!
- Try to exercise according to your capacity.
- Say no to anabolic steroids! They only make your body fatty but soon your testicles will shrink and infertility.
If you want to boost your stamina say no to stress and over thinking it not only kills your immunity but also, your sexual desires. If you want to boost your satisfy your partner and raise your sperm count, say yes to medication. The daily medication of 5-10 minutes will raise your sexual well being and sperm count. (7)
6. Reduce Alcohol consumption
Taking too much alcohol is also one of the main reasons behind sperm killing. If you are consuming alcohol daily reduce your level to moderate and take alcohol occasionally.
7. Say 'NO' to smoking
The smoke of cigarette stays inside your body and kills your internal health system that affects your sexual desires as well. To boost sexual health quitting smoke is one of the best ways to enhance your sperm count. (8)
8. Ejaculate less frequently
Masturbation is also the reasons that kill your sperm. While ejaculating or having sex try to store your sperms instead of throwing them out this will help you to boost your sperm count.
9. Avoid using toxins or harmful chemicals
Everybody knows that plastic is very harmful to our sexual health as it affects our sperm count. (9)
- Eating food from plastic container kill our sperms.
- Various pollutant chemicals affect our sexual well being.
10. Eat healthy and fresh food
- Eating fresh, green and leafy vegetable on the place of packed or stored food will help us to increase immunity and sexual well being.
- Take vitamin C enriched bell peppers, dark leafy greens, kiwifruit, broccoli, berries, oranges, tomatoes, green peas, and papayas to boost your body sexual desire.
- Include food items like fatty fish, cereals, soy milk, cereals, beef liver, and egg yolks that are a rich source of Vitamin D will boost your stamina. (10)
Hope this article has helped you to resolve your queries on how to boost your sperm count. Follow OVO fertility" blog to get regular updates on fertility health and treatment
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ How Is Sperm Produced? | Healthline Healthline.com, 09 July 2019
- ^ Low sperm count - Diagnosis and treatment | Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 09 July 2019
- ^ Normal Sperm Count: Understanding Your Semen Analysis | Healthline Healthline.com, 09 July 2019
- ^ What Can You Do to Improve Your Quality and Quantity? | WebMD Webmd.com, 09 July 2019
- ^ Why Does My Belly Button Smell? | Healthline Healthline.com, 09 July 2019
- ^ Yoga Exercises That Help to Increase Sperm Count | Parenting Parenting.firstcry.com, 09 July 2019
- ^ How to Meditate | Mindful Mindful.org, 09 July 2019
- ^ Say 'NO' to smoking Girlshealth.gov, 09 July 2019
- ^ How to Avoid Toxic Chemicals | BillMoyers Billmoyers.com, 09 July 2019
- ^ How to Eat Healthy | HHS Hhs.gov, 09 July 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.