Find here the list of best IVF doctors in India on the basis of Ratings, Success Rate, Services offered, IVF cost packages and available Facilities. Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar, Dr. Kaberi Banerjee and Dr. Anjali A Deval top the list of such IVF doctors in India due to their unique pricing system, popularity and high success rate.
Basal Body Temperature also known as BBT helps in guiding for positive pregnancy. Common factors which affect BBT chart include Thyroid problems, Menstrual problems, Alcohol consumption, Medications intake, Change in the normal room temperature, Working in the night time as well as Increased Stress.
Take note that there are some factors that can affect your basal body temperature. It doesn’t mean that charting will be impossible, but it’s a good idea to mark these readings as questionable so your BBT chart will be easier to follow later.
Some things that may influence your BBT include:
1. Being sick or having a fever (1)
2. Drinking alcohol the previous night (2)
3. Certain drugs or medications
4. Stress (4)
5. Moving around before taking your BBT (5)
6. A broken thermometer or changing thermometers during your cycle (6)
7.Sleeping less than 5 hours during the night or not getting at least 3 consecutive hours of sleep before measuring
8. Oversleeping (8)
9. Taking your BBT at a different time than usual
10. Using electric blankets or heating pads when you don’t normally
11. Change in room temperature (7)
12. Gynecological health issues (8)
14. Traveling to a new time zone or Daylight Savings Time
15. Working night shift (10)
Any of the above factors can cause your BBT reading to be higher or lower than it normally would be. Just remember to make a note in your OVO fertility daily log about these questionable readings. If there’s ever any confusion as to what’s going on with your fertile window, you can always pay close attention to your cervical mucus or cervical position for signs of fertility as well.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ What Is a Fever, Causes, and When to be Concerned Verywellhealth.com, 11 June 2019
- ^ Alcohol and Sleep | Drinkaware Drinkaware.co.uk, 11 June 2019
- ^ How Does Stress Affect Your Menstrual Cycle Naturalwomanhood.org, 11 June 2019
- ^ How To Get An Accurate BBT Kindara Kindara.zendesk.com, 11 June 2019
- ^ Broken thermometer Cyclerpedia Help.naturalcycles.com, 11 June 2019
- ^ Does room temperature affect BBT | BabyandBump Babyandbump.momtastic.com, 11 June 2019
- ^ Signs and Symptoms for Gynecologic Problems | Aria health Ariahealth.org, 11 June 2019
- ^ Thyroid Disorders Symptoms Cure, Causes, Treatment | EdicineNet Medicinenet.com, 11 June 2019
- ^ BBT and Shift Work - Fertility Friend Fertilityfriend.com, 11 June 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.