Find here the list of best IVF doctors in India on the basis of Ratings, Success Rate, Services offered, IVF cost packages and available Facilities. Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar, Dr. Kaberi Banerjee and Dr. Anjali A Deval top the list of such IVF doctors in India due to their unique pricing system, popularity and high success rate.
BBT chart is useful in finding out the basal body temperature in women. You need to keep a check on the basal body temperature with digital thermometer, as well as keeping a check on the environmental factors. BBT patterns need to verified well before they are considered to be a sign of presence or absence of pregnancy.
For some women, it can seem like there’s no rhyme or reason to their BBT charts whatsoever. Temperatures just look completely rocky and erratic. If this sounds like you or you’re having issues discovering your BBT patterns, check out the following list of considerations:
2. If your thermometer is fine, think about changing to a glass BBT thermometer: This type works better and more accurately for some women. (Remember though, don’t switch your method mid-cycle.) (2)
3. Alternatively, consider temping vaginally instead: Vaginally readings can provide more reliable and accurate results for some women. (The same goes for here about not switching your method mid-cycle.)
4. Make sure that you’re tempting at the same time every day. Sleeping in even just an hour longer can increase your waking temperature. )
5. Try consistently leaving your thermometer in for an extra minute or two after the beep or after the reading is done. (3)
6. Figure out if there are any factors in your environment or habits causing these effects: Disturbances like disrupted sleep or drinking the night before can affect your BBT. (4)
While the issues above can sometimes explain why some women experience erratic BBT patterns, there can be other health-related causes or conditions as well. If you’re certain that you’re tracking properly yet have experienced several cycles of rocky temps without any clear pattern, we suggest bringing this up with your doctor and discussing the possibilities of what could be going on.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Basal Body Temperature for Natural Family Planning Mayoclinic.org, 05 June 2019
- ^ Basal Thermometers - Baby Hopes Babyhopes.com, 05 June 2019
- ^ Digital and Glass Thermometers - Nationwide Childrens Nationwidechildrens.org, 05 June 2019
- ^ The Truth about Alcohol and Sleep Thesleepdoctor.com, 05 June 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.