Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Dolo 650 mg tablet uses include in menstrual pain, fever, chills, ear pain, migraine, and stomach pain. Dolo 650 mg tablet side effects include nausea, dizziness, acne, heartburn, bloating, blisters, and nasal tract infection. You can refer to the FAQ'S about Dolo 650 mg tablet to find details about the medication.
For relieving from mild to moderate headache, fever, muscle pain, and backaches, Dolo 650 Mg Tablet is used. While taking the dosage of dolo 650 mg, patients need to be careful as may be harmful if taken with certain interactions. To the person having any kind of liver disease, Dolo 650 mg tablet can be harmful. A short-term treatment medicine which is used in fever and mild to moderate pain is Dolo 650 MG Tablet. For several conditions such as arthritis, muscle aches, headache, toothache, and backache, it can be impactful for the pain. In India, Micro Labs Ltd. manufacture Dolo 650 MG Tablet. Since the time of its manufacture, the sale of Dolo 650 MG tablet has increased at a substantial rate. One doesn’t need any prescription given by the doctor to use it. For fever and pain relief, Dolo 650 MG Tablet is one of the safest options.
Under the guidance of a medical practitioner, the medicines can be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding. If pains medications are used on the first signs of pain occur then they work their best. The medication may not work effectively in case where a person waits until the pain has worsened. Person should not be using a household spoon only medication measuring spoon should be used if he/she is using a liquid form of this medication. This is because it may not get the correct dose. Based on the medical condition of the patient, the dosage of Dolo 650 mg tablet is. One must always keep in mind that based on the weight of a child, the dosage of Dolo 650 mg tablet is decide. A person who is prescript to take the dose of Dolo 650 mg tablet must not take the medication more frequently, or take it for a long time than it is prescribed. When it is directed by the medical specialist, the patient should stop taking the medication. (1)
As directed by his/her doctor, a person should directly take this medication by mouth. With or without food, Dolo 650 medication can be taken. It may help effectively if person takes this medicine with food in case a person is having nausea. In the cases where a person has been taking this medicine for a long time, Dolo 650 mg tablet may cause withdrawal if you stop taking. However, the doctor may lower the dose of the medicine to prevent withdrawal of the medication. If a person is having any withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness, mood swings including anxiety, trouble sleeping, watering eyes, runny nose, diarrhea, sweating, and muscle aches, he/she should contact to pharmacist/doctor immediately.
Uses of Dolo 650 MG Tablet:
For providing relief from mild pain and fever, Dolo 650 MG Tablet is utilized. As a painkiller, Dolo 650 MG tablet is used. To reduce low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache, the medication is also efficient. Dolo 650 tablet is generally taken orally or rectally. For intravenous administration, it is also available. Due to several conditions, it majorly helps in getting rid of moderate pain which may be caused mentioned below:
- Fever:As it provides temporary relief, Dolo 650 mg tablet is usually prescribed for fever. The underlying cause which results in fever is not treated by medicine.
- Post-Immunization Pyrexia: After the vaccine, many people get fever and pain. Dolo 650 MG Tablet is prescribed in such cases to get an impactful outcome.
- Muscle Pain: A moderate pain in the muscles including the pain caused due to Arthritis, this tablet effectively give relieve.
- Menstrual Cramps: It is very efficient in relieving pain related to menstrual cramps successfully.
- Cephalalgia: Dolo 650 mg tablet is one of the most renowned pain relief tablets prescribed for headaches and migraine pain. (2)
This medication can also be used for the following conditions:
- Arthritis: In a human body, arthritis is the swelling of bones which can be seen in one or more joints present. Joint pain and stiffness are some of the main symptoms of arthritis. With age, arthritis typically gets worse and mostly affects women. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are the most common types of arthritis. Dolo 650 mg tablet will be impactful to the person who is suffering from arthritis.
- Febrility: It is the rise in the temperature of the body which has frequently a symptom of infection. Sensation or changes in body function are the main symptom of febrility. Sometimes particular diseases can be associated with it. It will be effective in this case, the doctor may prescribe a person to take Dolo 650 mg tablet. (3)
- Ear pain: Due to infections and inflammation of the external, middle or inner ear can cause earache or ear pain. The pain can be caused in the structures that are located adjacent to the ear. It helps in reducing pain efficiently so many doctors prefer Dolo 650 mg tablet. (4)
- Headache: The most common medical complaints done by most of the human beings are headaches. At some point in most of the people in life experience the headache. Regardless of age, race, and gender, it can affect anyone. By taking the prescribed dosage of Dolo 650 mg tablet, a person can get rid of a headache. (5)
- Flu: Highly infectious and is normally spread by coughs and sneezes of an infected person is Flu. By taking Dolo 650 mg tablet on time, one can get relief.
If the patient is experiencing pain due to any reason, many doctors may prescribe the Tablet for other purposes as well. (6)
How does Dolo 650 MG Tablet Works?
To provide relief from several pains Dolo 650 MG Tablet is used which is a pain-relieving and antipyretic sedate. The release of certain chemical messengers which is an active component in the brain is blocked by Dolo 650 mg Tablet that is accountable for pain and fever caused to a person. The drug gets engaged completely after taking the medicine orally. The tablet works effectively by concluding the creation of the mixture that conveys the agony flag and causes fever. To endure distress by justifying its limit for pain, it likewise works by expanding the capacity of the body. Additionally, for the action of the drug it expands the bloodstream to the skin successfully. It likewise expands moist and heats misfortune efficiently from the body. As an infusion, Dolo 650 mg tablet can likewise be controlled. Under the guidance of a specialist, the medicine is prepared by the help of human services supplier. On a normal pace, the impact of the medicine goes on for around 4 to 6 hours.
Dolo 650 Tablet Side Effects:
All these side effects are possible but do not always occur in the patients. Some of the side effects may be rare and are seen only in some patients. The following is a rundown of possible side effects of the Dolo 650 mg Tablet. The possible side effects of Dolo tablet are given below. Some of the side effects are serious when they occur but rare. If any person finds any severe side effects and do not go away with time, consult your doctor. (7)
- Skin reddening
- Allergic reactions
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling of sickness
- Liver damage
- Gastric / Mouth Ulcer
Warnings related to Dolo 650 mg tablet:
Dolo 650 mg tablet has various points to remember before using it, like every other medicine. Some of the crucial points are mentioned below:
Alcohol: With Dolo 650 Tablet, it is not safe to consume alcohol. This is because with alcohol, taking Paracetamol/Acetaminophen can cause liver damage. Dolo 650 mg tablet will be effective while taking the medicine a person stops consuming alcohol.
Pregnancy: To use during pregnancy, Dolo 650 Tablet is safe. Also, some adequate and well-controlled human studies have shown low or no risk. For the ladies who are breastfeeding also, Dolo 650 is effective and safe.
Lactation: To use during lactation, this medication is safe and beneficial. The drug does not pass into the breast milk inconsiderable amount; based on studies it is stated.
Driving: Dolo 650 Tablet does not frequently affect your ability to drive. So, before driving a person can take this medicine and need not take specific measures for this medicine.
Kidney Diseases: Patients having kidney disease can have Dolo 650 Tablet as there is no concern. It may be needed to adjust the dose of the Dolo 650 Tablet so that it will not react. Please consult your doctor. The safest painkiller ‘paracetamol’ for kidney disease patients is found in tablet. To get rid of mild pain, it is one of the effective tablets.
Liver Diseases: Patients having kidney disease can have Dolo 650 Tablet as there is no concern. It may be needed to adjust the dose of the Dolo 650 Tablet so that it will not react. Please consult your doctor. The safest painkiller ‘paracetamol’ for kidney disease patients is found in tablet. To get rid of mild pain, it is one of the effective tablets.
Substitutes of Dolo 650 mg Tablet:
In the market, Dolo 650 mg Tablet has plenty of excellent substitutes. A patient can take the below-mentioned medicines, which precisely possess the same strength and composition as Dolo 650 mg tablet. For the effective usage of below-mentioned medicines, it is also advisable to take the earnest consultation from the learned doctor to avoid any possible symptoms:
- Amol 650 mg tablet: To provisionally reduce fever and mild to moderate pain successfully such as headache, toothache, arthritis, muscle ache, and backache, Amol 650 MG tablet is used. This medicine should be used with concern in patients with liver diseases only after the medical specialist has permitted for the same. This is because risk of severe adverse effects has been increased.(8)
- Fevastin 650 mg tablet: As pain relief medicine, it is also used. To help in reducing mild to moderate pain rapidly can be used as Fevastin 650 mg tablet. In the best possible manner, this medicine relieves pain related to arthritis, muscle pain, menstrual cramps. As a substitute for Dolo 650 mg tablet, Fevastin 650 mg tablet can be used.
- Paracip 650 mg tablet: To reduce fever and to relieve a headache with mild to moderate pain efficiently, Paracip 650 mg tablet helps. To treat low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache, the medicine is also prescribed with other pain medications. (9)
- Temfix 650 mg tablet: To get rid of mild to moderate pain, it is also used.
- Thermgo 650 mg tablet: To get rid of the pain, it is also prescribed by the doctors. As the substitute for Dolo 650 mg tablet, Thermgo 650 mg can be used.
When not to use Dolo 650 mg tablet?
Allergy: If in case a person has a known allergy to paracetamol or any other components present along with it, this medicine is not recommended for utilization. In such cases, it can cause harm to them and cause severe reactions in the body an individual should not take Dolo 650 mg tablet.
Analgesic Nephropathy (Kidney Disease): This medicine is not recommended to the patients who are suffering from kidney diseases. Excessive use of Dolo 650 mg tablet should not make by a person.
Severe liver impairment: Due to increased risk of worsening the condition of the patient, this medicine is not recommended to the patients who have any kind of liver diseases.
Dosage of Dolo 650 tablet:
The medicine is available in different forms for appropriate consumption in the form of oral dosage. After consulting a health care provider, the patient should start taking medicine for instant relief and progressive results in the health condition. A patient can prevent its side effects and achieve the best outcomes by consuming Dolo 650 tablet in the right manner,.
- Missed Dose: Since this medicine is provided as and when required, the chances of missing a dose are very low. The missed dose should be taken as soon as possible if a person is on a scheduled dosing routine of this medicine. If it is time for the next scheduled dose, the missed dose should be skipped. To make up for the missed one, one should not double or increase the dose.
- Overdose: Incase of overdose, a person should immediately seek emergency medical attention. If an overdose with this medicine is suspected, one can also contact the concerned doctor.
Interaction of Dolo 650 mg tablet:
In a person's body and their specific medical conditions, every drug reacts differently to the chemicals; but some of the drugs may have unexpected and undesirable effects on the body. Before starting, ceasing, or discontinuing a particular drug, these must be taken into account. If used with below-mentioned interactions like any other drug, Dolo 650 mg tablet also has some unexpected effects:
Interaction with Alcohol:
When on Dolo 650 MG Tablet, consumption of alcohol can affect the liver of a person rigorously. Also, with Dolo tablet consuming alcohol can result in adverse side effects. Certain rashes, gastrointestinal bleeding, fatigue, dizziness, fever, joint pain, weakness, nausea, and jaundice are the side effects of alcohol and medication together from which patient may suffer from.
Interactions with Diseases:
- Chronic Alcoholism: When consuming alcohol, Paracetamol in the form of medicine that should be consumed with care. This is because severe liver damage can be caused by it. The patient must seek immediate medical help and alter their medical dose accordingly, in case of any severe symptoms.
- Liver Disease: Patients have an enhanced chance of side effects when consuming Dolo 650 medicine if he/she is with a known history of liver diseases or problems with the functioning of the liver. If needed, the medicine should be consumed with concern and immediate medical help should be sought. (10)
FAQ's of Dolo 650mg tablet:
Q.1 Is Dolo 650 mg tablet an antibiotic tablet?
Ans: No, Dolo 650 mg tablet is not an antibiotic.
Q.2 Can Dolo 650 mg Tablet be beneficial for the headache?
Ans: Yes, as its main component is Paracetamol so this tablet can beneficial for headache. It has analgesic and antipyretic activities. Therefore, to treat a headache it is one of the best medicines.
Q3. Which is better Dolo 650 or Crocin tablet?
Ans: Though both medicines have an active component equivalent. But on different persons, the tablet may affect differently. It is difficult to predict which one is better between Dolo 650 or Crocin tablet based on individual response. With the condition of the patient this also varies.
Q4. Is Dolo 650 Tablet harmless for pregnancy?
Ans: For case-specific recommendations, a woman must consult her doctor before taking Dolo 650 tablet. For use in pregnant women unless necessary this medicine is not recommended.
Q5. Is Dolo 650 Tablet harmless while breastfeeding?
Ans: In these cases before taking Dolo 650 tablet, a woman should discuss the risks and benefits with her doctor. The occurrence of adverse effects on the new mother and baby as well can be avoided with the help of this.
Q6. What is the duration of effect of Dolo 650 mg tablet?
Ans: After a one-time dosage is consumed by the patient, the average effect of this medicine lasts for an average duration of 4-6 hours.
Q7. Can I take Dolo 650 mg tablet for stomach pain?
Ans: No. For stomach pain, you should not take Dolo 650 mg. Before taking Dolo 650 mg tablet, always consult with a physician in such cases.
Q8. Does Dolo 650 mg tablet cause weight loss?
Ans: This tablet is not known for weight loss. For short term use, it is a very safe and effective medicine. Though it can cause minor and rare side effects.
Q9. Can anyone be allergic to Dolo 650 mg tablet?
Ans: Yes. Hypersensitivity and allergic reaction can be seen in a person with the use of this medication. Swelling of the face, mouth, and throat are the symptoms of an allergy caused due to dolo 650. Immediately consult the doctor if any person finds so.
Among pain relief medicines, Dolo 650 mg tablet is extremely effective and one of the best medicines. To get rid of mild and moderate pain, it is usually used. This medication can be taken by a pregnant and breastfeeding woman. The medicine is at its best when taken as per the prescription of the doctor. A person can obtain more valuable information on other useful medicine by visiting our website ovohealth.com. You can also contact us on +918268260808 to take effective assistance on infertility treatments.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Dolo Pap Tablet | WebMD Webmd.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Dolo 650 MG Tablets: Uses, Side Effects and Warnings! Klinicapp.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Febrility Thefreedictionary.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Earache (Ear Pain) | Medicine Health Emedicinehealth.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ What Is Causing This Headache? Medicalnewstoday.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Dolo 650 MG Tablet: Uses, Side Effects, Composition, Price & Dosages Docprime.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Dolo 650 mg Tablet Uses, Benefits, Combinations, Side-Effects and FAQ Healthunbox.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Substitutes of Dolo 650 mg Tablet Netmeds.com, 27 September 2019
- ^ Paracip (650 mg) (Acetaminophen or Paracetamol) Drug Price and Information Medindia.net, 27 September 2019
- ^ About Liver Disease 1mg.com, 27 September 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.