Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Ecosprin is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory blood thinning medicine used for medical conditions like pain and headache. Uses of Ecosprin tablet are preventing the abnormal blood clotting and encouraging smooth blood flow. Ecosprin side effects include sour or acidic effects in the stomach and constipation.
Ecosprin is one of the widely used medicines in India. This medication is used predominantly for preventing medical conditions associated with heart problems like stroke and cardiac arrest. Ecosprin is used popularly due to its blood-thinning (anticoagulant) properties. It works as an anticoagulant agent which helps in preventing unnecessary formation of blood clots in the patients body. (1) Ecosprin tablet blocks the cyclo-oxygenase component in the body. Cyclo-oxygenase is popularly known as an enzyme which is responsible for producing prostaglandin chemicals which are produced by the body. These enzymes cause inflammation and pain which are controlled by effective medicines like Ecosprin. (2) Ecosprin 75 uses include medical conditions such as cardiac arrest, severe pain, and persistent fever. This medication works by reducing the factors which are responsible for causing inflammation, pain, and discomfort. (3) Some of the major side-effects of Ecosprin tablet include Gastric irritation or bleeding at recurring high levels. This drug is considered avoidable in cases related to medical conditions such as liver diseases and gastric ulcers. Ecosprin 75 mg tablet is a member of a group of pharmaceuticals that helps decrease platelet aggregation. These medicines are very effective in the primary, secondary prevention of cardiovascular diseases and are also efficient in the arterial circulation. Inflammation and severe pain can also be treated with the help of Ecosprin 75 tablet. Ecosprin medicine is sometimes also combined with other anticoagulant drugs for improved results in patients. The platelet count in patients is efficiently examined by the top physicians before administering orprescribing Ecosprin tablet. India has become a medical hub. This country is one of the promising options for offering top-notch medical and pharmaceutical and nutraceutical services. The country is considered to be the supreme provider of quality generic branded medicines at the global level. The pharmaceutical sector of India has a record of efficiently supplying over 50 percent of globally demanded vaccines. This country is also responsible for supplying over 30-40 percent of certified generic medicines demand in the US and a remarkable supply of over 25 percent of all groups of medicines in the UK. The medicinal or pharmaceutical products offered by the Department of Pharmaceuticals are supported by stringent devotion to excellence and analysis certification. (4)
This article gives detailed information about:
- What are the uses of Ecosprin?
- How does Ecosprin work?
- Ecosprin and Aspirin
- Why is Ecosprin Tablet prescribed?
- What is Ecosprin Dosage?
- What are the precautions related to Ecosprin?
- What are the side effects of Ecosprin tablet?
- Frequently Asked Questions related to Ecosprin Tablets
Ecosprin tablet is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAIDs) which belongs to a family of medicines called statin and is easily available over the counter. It is a combination of medication which is used to treat medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases and dyslipidemia. Patients suffering from these conditions are at higher risk of complexities associated with stroke, heart attack, and peripheral vascular diseases. Ecosprin av 75 helps reduce poor cholesterol levels and low-density lipoprotein in the body. Despite the benefits and uses of this medication, it is advisable to consume such medications as and when prescribed and suggested by a physician or doctor for the appropriate duration and dosage. Ecosprin tablet also helps in treating different medical conditions like fatty liver and to treat reduction in the arteries size which occurs due to the proliferated cholesterol levels in the body. Ecosprin tablet is also effectively used to decrease the risk of heart attack, stroke or coronary heart disease. It is always advisable by the physicians that patients should follow an active lifestyle, healthy dietary regime, and workout whilst consuming this medicine to get the best possible outcomes of the medicine. Below are some of the uses or benefits of Ecosprin tablet:
- Joint pains: Ecosprin tablets are helpful in patients with joint pains. The components present in this medicine help to ease joint pains in the patients.
- Period cramps: Ecosprin 75 mg tablet helps in reducing period cramps and menstrual pain. This occurs with the reduction in the prostaglandin levels in the body.
- Rheumatic fever: Being an anti-inflammatory drug, Ecosprin effectively helps in reducing pain, inflammation, and fever and the response typically is effective.
- Osteoarthritis: Ecosprin helps in treating osteoarthritis pain, swelling, inflammation, and rigidity in the joints.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Ecosprin tablet is considered to be an effective source of treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis as it helps in bringing down the levels of inflammation.
- Kawasaki disease: Ecosprin is also helpful in treating Kawasaki disease which causes inflammation of the blood vessels. It helps the patients by relieving the pain and discomfort in the body. Ecosprin tablet is also used to decrease the risk of heart attack, stroke or coronary heart disease. It is the best remedy for these medical conditions.
- Heart attack: Ecosprin is considered to be an effective option for dealing with cardiovascular risk in patients who have a history of heart attacks. Ecosprin tablets are helpful in heart attack as these anti-inflammatory drugs help in the process of natural blood-thinning in the respective patient.
A recent research study has shown that Ecosprin 75 tablet can be used to reduce the consequences of cancer in patients. This medicine helps in lowering the risk of colorectal cancer and other tumors. Ecosprin, however, should not be considered as an alternative to other drugs where patients are advised for colonoscopy and other cancer related medical examinations.To get successful results of Ecosprin tablet, patients should take the medicine in the required amounts. In case a dosage has been missed, the patient should not compensate the dosage by taking two tablets at one point in time. This could lead to severe harmful impacts on the body. Patients having certain medical conditions related to liver and children under the age of 10 years or younger are advised not to take this medicine without consulting the concerned medical specialist.
Ecosprin reduces the risk of abnormal blood clotting by relieving inflammation, swelling, and enhances the smooth flow of blood. Atorvastatin which is an ingredient present in Ecosprin helps in reducing the cholesterol levels in the blood of the patient. The combination of Atorvastatin and Ecosprin, thus helps in controlling dyslipidemia and reducing the risk of cardiac arrest. It also works by blocking prostaglandins which help the patient to relieve symptoms like severe swelling, pain, and redness at the site of the injury. Ecosprin tablet contains Aspirin as its main component, which also works as an anticoagulant in nature. It helps in thinning the blood and eases in blood flow through narrow blood vessels which are often affected with the coagulant issues.
Ecosprin and Aspirin:
Ecosprin and Aspirin tablets are almost the same. Aspirin tablet is considered to be an active ingredient that is present in the Ecosprin tablet. Ecosprin is a medicine which belongs to a group of Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). This tablet can be used to treat blood clots, fever, along with muscle and joint pain. These medicines are also helpful in preventing arterial occlusive events after by-pass procedures and in the case of myocardial infarction in the patients suffering from the same. (5) In a recent new report published in the esteemed columns of one of the top newspapers, it has been revealed by the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association that it is safe for patients to consume a low dose of Ecosprin tablet for primary prevention of heart-related problems. Ecosprin has positive outcomes and has shown an effective response among patients with cardiovascular events. (6)
Ecosprin tablets are available over the counter as tablets 75 mg, 150mg, and 325mg which are explained in detail:
- Ecosprin 150 MG: Ecosprin has different dosages which help in treating various medical conditions like clotting of blood. This can also work as a pain reliever and relaxing muscles and is also used to decrease platelet aggregation. Ecosprin 150 MG is not recommended to patients who have conditions like bleeding disorders. While taking this medicine, it is important to keep a check on the platelet count. Other uses of Ecosprin 150 MG Tablet include the following:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Rheumatic fever
- Ecosprin Av 75 Capsule: Ecosprin Av 75 Capsule is a medicine that helps in treating patients with medical conditions like Condyslipidemia and Cardiovascular diseases. Patients diagnosed with these diseases are considered to be at an increased risk of complexities like stroke, peripheral vascular disease, heart attack. Ecosprin Av 75 Capsule also elevates the number of hepatic Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor (LDL) receptors on the cell surface. It can also be used to encourage uptake and catabolism of LDL. Ecosprin Av 75 Capsule also has characteristics of inhibiting the hepatic synthesis of VLDL, which eventually decreases the total number of VLDL and LDL particles. This medicine is recommended by the certified and highly skilled medical practitioners for treating medical conditions such as Hypertriglyceridemia, Hyperlipidemia, and Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia and to prevent cardiovascular diseases. Ecosprin Av 75 Capsule is usually not recommended to patients having a known allergy to drugs like Atorvastatin, Aspirin, or any other inactive components present along with these drugs.
It is advised by the physicians that a missed dose of Ecosprin Av 75 Capsule should be consumed as early as possible before the time of the next dose arrives. It is advised by the doctors to skip the missed dose if it is already time for the next dose.
In case of occurrence of an overdose of Ecosprin Av 75 capsule, patients should immediately consult their physicians or doctors for emergency medical assistance.
Important points to remember for Ecosprin dosage:
- Maximum single dose is prescribed for children, adults, and older people
- For adults and older people, Ecosprin tablet is recommended to be taken up to 50-650 mg. One must make sure that the dosage is consumed as directed by the physician
- Usually it takes 5-10 minutes to start showing effect and the effect of the medication lasts for at least 4-6 hours
- For children, the dosage is recommended to be given up to 80-100 mg. (7)
Patients consuming excessive alcoholic drinks every day should be directed by the physician about the bleeding risks involved while taking Ecosprin tablet in the same duration. Even low doses of Ecosprin tablets can restrain platelet function leading to an elevated bleeding time in the respective patient. There are certain gastrointestinal side effects associated withEcosprin tablets such as stomach ache, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, and gross gastrointestinal bleeding to name a few. Patients having a history of active peptic ulcer disease condition should avoid using Ecosprin, which can lead to gastric mucosal discomfort and bleeding. Patients should consult their physicians if they have any medical history of certain allergies or are suffering from any other medical ailment or condition. Below are explained some of the precautionary measures to be taken while consuming Ecosprin tablet:
- Allergies: Ecosprin should be avoided in cases where the patient is allergic to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
- Kidney or Liver diseases: Ecosprin can be unfavorable and harmful for patients having kidney or liver problems. Physicians and doctors usually do not recommend Ecosprin tablet to patients who are diagnosed with liver and kidney disorders.
- Asthma: Ecosprin Tablet is usually not advised by efficient physicians and is contraindicated in medical conditions related to asthma and other respiratory disorders.
- Gastro ailments: This medicine is not suggested to the patients who have medical conditions such as peptic ulcers. Consuming Ecosprin tablet in such cases can increase the likeliness of occurrence of internal bleeding.
- Pregnancy: Ecosprin tablets should be avoided by expectant mothers unless it is necessary. Using Ecosprin tablet during the last three months of pregnancy may prove to be harmful to the health of the fetus.
- Breastfeeding: Ecosprin tablet is advised to nursing mothers, if imperative. Nursing mothers must consult their physicians before getting started with any medicine including Ecosprin tablet.
- Reyes syndrome: Children with medical conditions like Influenza or Varicella infections should not consume Ecosprin as it has the potential to increase the chances of developing Reyes syndrome.
- Heart failure: Ecosprin tablet should not be consumed by patients who had a history of a complex heart disease or are presently suffering from heart disease. This is because high doses of Ecosprin tablet may lead to sodium and water retention in the patients body.
- Driving: In some cases, it has been reported that patients experienced drowsiness after consuming Ecosprin tablet. Therefore, patients should avoid driving after consuming Ecosprin tablet.
Interactions of Ecosprin tablet with food:
Grapefruit juices are not considered to be an effective source while undergoing treatments comprising of Ecosprin medication. The reason behind this is the adverse effects posed by this medicine like vomiting, redness or rashes on the skin, muscle pain, swelling, occurrence of fever, and chills. The usage of heavy machinery is usually not recommended to patients while consuming Ecosprin in the medication routine. The patient might feel drowsy and may also have blurred vision after taking this medicine. This drug is advised to be avoided if the patient is experiencing the below-mentioned health conditions:
- Patients undergoing thyroid function tests
- Heart failure
- Gastrointestinal diseases
- Stomach ulcers
Like other medicines, Ecosprin tablet also poses certain side effects; therefore, it should be carefully discussed with the physician or doctor before starting Ecosprin tablet for the treatment of any medical condition. Excessive intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking can prove to be fatal for patients while consuming Ecosprin tablets. Ecosprin also poses side effects for diabetic patients and patients who are diagnosed with the health-related problems such as low blood pressure. Apart from this, some other side effects of Ecosprin include headache, stomach ache, constipation, weakness, and fatigue. Some patients also experience allergic reactions such as urine infections, severe back pain, chest pain, pale skin or occurrence of liver diseases. Patients should seek immediate medical help if these symptoms do not settle in a day or two even after taking this medicine. This drug should be kept at a temperature between 20 to 25 degrees Celsius. Also, it should be kept away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. This medication should also be kept away from the reach of pets and children. (8)
Ecosprin Tablet Alternatives/Substitutes:
Below are explained some of the popular alternatives of Ecosprin 75 MG tablet with their brand names.
- Aspirin 75 MG Tablet- ZydusCadil
- Sprintas 75 MG Tablet- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Sprin 75 MG Tablet- Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- Asa 75 MG Tablet- ZydusCadila
- Loprin 75 MG Tablet- Unichem Laboratories Ltd
Q1. Why is Ecosprin prescribed?
Ecosprin Tablet is useful in treating medical conditions like severe joint pain, fever, migraine, toothache, menstrual pain, nerve pain, sore throat. After the Ecosprin prevents and reduces the chances of heart attacks and strokes in patients.
Q2. How can I take Ecosprin tablet?
Patients are advised to consume Ecosprin tablet with food if it upsets their stomach. The tablet should not be crushed, chewed, broken and should be swallowed as a whole medicine. Ecosprin also comes in chewable form which can be easily consumed by the patients.
Q3. Can I take Ecosprin tablet daily?
Before starting with the dosage of the medicine, patients should consult their concerned doctor who has complete knowledge of these drugs. Ecosprin tablet can help treat headaches, fever, and body pain. Daily intake of Ecosprin may lead to internal bleeding.
Q4. Is Ecosprin medicine safe to use?
Ecosprin tablet is safe to use if taken in the right amount or as directed by the physician.
Q5. Does Ecosprin work as a blood thinner?
Yes, as Ecosprin tablet is an antiplatelet drug, controlled dose of this medicine helps in minimizing the risk of blood clotting which can lead to stroke or heart attack.
Q6. What are the benefits of Ecosprin for patients with certain heart disorders?
Low doses of Ecosprin tablet can prove to be beneficial for patients who were diagnosed with certain heart diseases. Ecosprin tablets are prescribed to patients after stent replacement or coronary artery bypass procedures. Ecosprin medicine helps in preventing platelets from reducing the risk of blood clot formation.
Thus, Ecosprin tablet is a crucial NSAID used in treating different medical conditions. Aspirin is an important component of Ecosprin tablets and can prove to be very advantageous as it helps in preventing pregnancy-associated complications like Pre-eclampsia. (9) Although this medicine poses several benefits, the patient should always confirm with his experienced and qualified medical practitioner before taking Ecosprin tablet. Indias pharmaceutical market size in the year 2017 stood at US$ 33 billion and has been projected to flourish at a CAGR of 22.4 percent by the year 2020. There are several initiatives taken by the Indian government to encourage the growth of the pharmaceutical market in the country. (10) Patients can find full-fledged information about Ecosprin and its uses, contraindications and side effects. For more information related to medicines, you can visit OVO fertility".com. OVO Fertility blog section contains information and blogs on different topics such as Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedures like In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), and Surrogacy procedures to name a few. The team of OVO Fertility comprises of personnel of highly skilled and certified doctors and fertility specialists who strive to help couples in their parenthood and pregnancy journey. Apart from information about medicines, the fertility experts at OVO Fertility also endeavor to help couples realizing their parenthood goals by recommending them the best treatment for their infertility problems. To get the best treatment recommendation at an affordable cost, couples can call us at +918268260808.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Medical Definition of Anticoagulant Medicinenet.com, 26 September 2019
- ^ Ecosprin | Health Clues Healthclues.net, 26 September 2019
- ^ Ecosprin (75 mg) (Aspirin) Drug Price and Information Medindia.net, 26 September 2019
- ^ The Department of Pharmaceuticals Pharmaceuticals.gov.in, 26 September 2019
- ^ Is Ecosprin and Aspirin same? Tabletwise.com, 26 September 2019
- ^ Aspirin as a Preventive for Heart Attack Is Unsafe for Healthy Older People Theprint.in, 26 September 2019
- ^ Ecosprin Information Myupchar.com, 26 September 2019
- ^ Aspirin Makes Pregnancy Safer for Some Women Newscientist.com, 26 September 2019
- ^ Indian Pharmaceutical Industry Ibef.org, 26 September 2019
- ^ Ecosprin 75 Tablet | 1MG 1mg.com, 26 September 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.