Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Etoricoxib belongs to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). It is beneficial in treating acute gout, ankylosing spondylitis, arthritis, and osteoarthritis. Etoricoxib restricts the compounds of cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 to relief joint pain. Etoricoxib side effects are stomach aches and gastrointestinal tract problems.
Etoricoxib works as an effectual medicine without including any steroids. It dwells as an excellent synthetic drug that targets at alleviating pain and lowering a high fever. It belongs to the group of best Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are very safe drugs, approved by distinct government bodies in the healthcare sector. NSAIDs represents as the best medical solutions for several chronic health issues. It does not exhibit any severe side-effects. The medication consists of essential components that selectively repress Cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 in the body to provide instant relief. So far, over eighty countries around the world have authorized an adequate intake of etoricoxib tablets to obtain beneficial results. However, the USA, under the additional requirement of safety certification, has not yet permitted the effective Etoricoxib uses. The Etoricoxib tablets got official medical permission for effective usage in the year 2002 promoting its beneficial properties. Etoricoxib uses are outstanding in healing chronic low back pain, gout, ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis. Taking a prescribed dosage in an appropriate proportion can help in obtaining successful results. Moreover, a single oral dosage further provides four times, more than any other NSAID medicines without showing any adverse results. These holistic medicines start working seamlessly by progressively reducing the intensive production of prostaglandins (PGs) from arachidonic acid. Etoricoxib tablet is popularly known as Arcoxia in the field of medicine.
The medicine provides anti-inflammatory painkiller effects. The compounds present in the tablet significantly block or restrict the natural chemical in the patient's body known as Cyclo-oxygenase-2 (COX-2) elevated enzyme. The key enzymes progressively increase the continuous production of prostaglandins in the vulnerable area of injury where the damage has occurred. By increasing, these prostaglandins (hormones) cause mild inflammation and severe pain at the same time. The nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like Etoricoxib curbs the production of specific COX-2 enzymes, leading to less generation of prostaglandins, causing best relief in painful inflammation. Etoricoxib side effects may expose patients to adverse cardiovascular effects. However, to persistently avoid such instances, the patient should take preventative medicine under the direct supervision of the medical doctor. A doctor after a prominent health examination suggests the best medicine for the patients, which positively delivers effective results. (1)
In this article, we will look at the following aspects of Etoricoxib tablets:
- What is the dosage of Etoricoxib tablets?
- What are Etoricoxib uses?
- What are Etoricoxib Side Effects?
- When to avoid Etoricoxib?
- What are the interactions of Etoricoxib with other medications and diseases?
- Warnings you need to follow for Etoricoxib usage
In any event, if a patient is suffering from mild discomfort or high augmentation of pain, he must consult his doctor before consuming any over-the-counter medicines. A highly experienced doctor persistently seeks complete analyzation of the patient's body and accurately estimates his conscious health before suggesting any preventive medicine. Keeping in mind the previous history of the patients and his sensitivity towards the salts, medicine is suggested. Etoricoxib tablet is available in the market within different combinations and dosages. Most of the time, the Etoricoxib tablet dosage one per day is extremely effective. A patient should inevitably take the lowest effective medicine to cautiously avoid severe side effects. (2)
- Missed Dose: A patient should consume effective medicine as soon as he remembers it. However, one should avoid consuming a double dose to compensate for the missed dosage. A patient must prevent the consumption of the medicine if the time of the next dose is occurring in some time.
- Overdose: In case, a patient is facing extreme discomfort, due to overdose, and then he must immediately visit a doctor to nullify the effect with the help of the advised medical treatment.
Etoricoxib tablets are extremely useful in curing numerous health conditions. For many years, it has proved to represent an efficient option to relieve chronic pains and inflammation produced in the body. However, the advanced formula of the Etoricoxib tablets demonstrates the competency to show improvement and provide effective relief in osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. Etoricoxib tablet is a multi-purpose tablet, which helps in suppressing joint pain, muscle cramps producing pain, and mild lower back pain in patients consuming the same.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA): It belongs to a prolonged immunity disorder, which primarily constitutes problems in joints. It makes the continuous movement of the joints sore and stiff, because of which it gets swollen and warm. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) condition becomes more critical when joints remain in one position. Most of the times, Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects the joints of the wrist and hands in the concerned patients. Usually, a dose of 60 mg is effectively suggested to a patient once a day, who is suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis. In more serious conditions, an increased dose of 90 mg per day becomes more suitable for the patients. If the patient's health condition comes back to normal, the reduction in the medication dosage should be advised to the respective patient. Etoricoxib tablet's best therapeutic benefits are increasingly prominent in promptly relieving the evident discomfort of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
- Osteoarthritis: It typically refers to a specific health condition in which the protective cartilage wears down due to an efficient increasing age. The condition of Osteoarthritis is common around the world especially in the elderly age. The cartilage cushions of the bones end become damage. When these bones cushions rub of, the bones become fragile and sensitive to movement. The most afflicted areas of the body are knees, hips, spine, and hands. Research has shown persistent consumption of Etoricoxib tablets provides the best relief to the patients within the effect of one to two hours. (3)
- Gout: Gout conventionally represents a distinct type of arthritis, which occurs due to an excess of uric acid in the body. The elevated level of uric acid naturally produces inflammation in the joints, especially in that of the foot. This acid generates tiny crystals in joints, causing sudden pain, redness, and swelling. Etoricoxib tablets progressively eliminate the selective COX-2 inhibitor from the afflicted area improving the unfavorable condition and instantly relieving the inflammation for a lengthier period in the best way. (4)
- Ankylosing spondylitis: Ankylosing spondylitis is an arthritis condition, which specifically influences the spinal area. In this condition, severe pain travels from the lower back to the upper part of the neck. Ankylosing spondylitis is caused because of the fusion of small bones in the spinal cord, producing unbearable pain. It also leads to the deformity of the vertebrae. The procedure is exceedingly painful, but adequate intake of Etoricoxib table can accurately provide interim relief to the pain instantly. Consuming Etoricoxib tablet in Ankylosing spondylitis is the best solution to treat the conditon. It potentially reduces the pain for a prolonged time and helps in relaxing the muscles from the occurred inflammation.
A combination of different salts and components might elevate some of the side effects. Sometimes, these side effects are minor, and seldom severely adverse in some of the patients. Similarly, Etoricoxib tablet also exhibits some side effects. However, other than the composition side effects, a patient should check the manufacturing date and expiry date, before the consumption of a medication. Taking advice from a doctor helps patients positively to obtain favorable results. A doctor might adjust the dosage so that the body does not become habitual to a specific medicine and heals naturally after the dosage gets completed. Etoricoxib tablets do not promote the tolerability of the gastrointestinal tract. Further, it enhances the risk of cardiovascular problems in patients who are at risk of being affected with heart-related diseases. However, taking medicine for specific problems might not demonstrate favorable results, which at times is considered as a side effects in various cases. Etoricoxib tablets are not prominent in eliminating the risk of rupturing or perforation. As per the latest research, Etoricoxib tablets do not help to cure stomach ulcers and mild gastrointestinal disorders. Therefore, patients with a history of gastrointestinal disorders should inform their doctor about the same. (5)
Below are some mild Etoricoxib side effects:
- Nausea: A patient consuming the medicine generally, without any specific prescription or doctor's valuable advice may feel nausea. At the time of nausea, the patient experiences an irresistible urge to vomit when the medicine does not suit him or the patient has certain allergies with any one of the components present in the medication. A patient can feel nausea, even if he consumes overdosage of the medicine. Therefore, to progressively eliminate the elevated risk of nausea and to obtain successful results, a patient should visit an expert doctor.
- Diarrhea: When a patient consumes a double dosage of Etoricoxib tablet, then he might suffer Etoricoxib side effects including Diarrhea. However, it is a common side effect, which heals within some time or after taking relevant medicine.
- Dizziness: Many patients suffer dizziness as they consume strong medicine. Taking some rest and eating healthy foods benefits the patients to improve his health and get rid of dizziness.
- Change in skin and eyes color: Depending upon the severity of the patient's condition and the dosage of this medicine he consumes, the color of his skin and eyes might change to little yellowish if the dosage is not taken care of. Consuming healthy fruits and green vegetables helps in improving the overall health and reducing the yellowness of the skin.
- Breathing problems: Some patients suffer breathing problems as an ordinary Etoricoxib side effect. Consuming an overdose generally becomes one of the prime reasons for breathing difficulty. Furthermore, some patients complain about experiencing severe pain while breathing as well.
- Stomach pain: Stomach ache/pain remains another common Etoricoxib side effect, seen in many patients after the consumption of Etoricoxib tablet. Drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables can help to overcome such Etoricoxib side effects.
A patient should effectively avoid the consumption of Etoricoxib tablets if they are suffering from severe kidney and liver problems accompanied with high blood pressure. Children under the age of 16 years cannot consume Etoricoxib tablet without consulting a medical expert. A patient experiencing severe heart diseases should strictly constrain oneself from having Etoricoxib tablets. Further, patients in the following cases should prevent intake of Etoricoxib tablets: (6)
- Hereditary breathing problem: A sensitive patient, who has a history of breathing problems like wheeze or mild asthma should strictly consult a doctor before consuming this medicine.
- Allergic reaction: Many patients instantly catch a mild reaction to certain salts and effective medicines. This later turns into swelling, skin rashes, and extreme itchiness.
- Stomach problems: Patients suffering from ulcers in the stomach, passing black stool, or passing blood through the unitary tract must consult an expert consultant before the consumption of Etoricoxib tablets.
Etoricoxib tablets being nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) have interactions with several other components and medicines which are taken in the same medicine schedule or prescribed for later. Patients should strictly follow the prescription suggested by the concerned medical specialist. Below we have mentioned some of the components, which certainly react with Etoricoxib tablets: (7)
- (R)-Warfarin and (S)-Warfarin: There is a risk of elevation in hemorrhage and severe bleeding in the patient, if the medicine is taken along with (R)-warfarin and (S)-Warfarin.
- 1-(3-Mercapto-2-Methyl-Propionyl)-Pyrrolidine-2-Carboxylic Acid: There is a severe risk of increasing hypertension when this compound is taken with Etoricoxib tablet.
- 3, 5-diiodothyropropionic acid: Etoricoxib tablets are taken along with 3, 5-diiodothyropropionic acid can significantly decrease the metabolism of 3, 5-diiodothyropropionic acid in the body.
Etoricoxib interactions with Etoricoxib:
Patients should not consume Etoricoxib tablets with food as it has well absorption properties. There are several medical problems which can be efficiently treated with the aid of Etoricoxib tablets. However, Etoricoxib tablets taken in the below-mentioned medical conditions can increase the risks of adverse health effects in other forms. Therefore, patients suffering from these health conditions should strictly avoid the consumption of Etoricoxib tablets. The patients can take beneficial help of an expert doctor to neutralize the side effects of the medicine: (8)
- Heart diseases: A patient presently suffering from heart problems or has an history of heart-related problems must avoid consumption of Etoricoxib tablets, as it promotes the risks of occurrence of cardiovascular problems. Many medical studies performed around the world have revealed a significant elevation of a thrombotic cardiovascular event in patients suffering from heart problems. A consultation from a cardiology specialist will benefit patients in such cases. An experienced doctor will also suggest effective medicines, which prevent severe risks of cardiovascular events in possible interaction with Etoricoxib tablets. (9)
- Fluid retention with edema: Fluid retention of Edema represents a state in which fluid gets abnormally stored in the tissues present in different parts of the body. The complication is commonly detected in joints of feet, legs, and ankles. The problems are also connected to an excessive level of hypertension. Patients who are experiencing high blood pressure should strictly prevent the consumption of Etoricoxib tablet as it will progressively worsen the current health scenario and lead to heart problems in such patients. (10)
- Liver diseases: Patients who are currently suffering from liver problems or have a history of severe hepatic disease should prevent the consumption of Etoricoxib tablets. However, if patients are experiencing mild liver problems, they must not exceed the dosage above 60 mg. In liver problems with moderate severity, 30 mg is considered more than enough for significant relief in the overall condition of the patient.
Patients in the below-mentioned cases should avoid the consumption of Etoricoxib tablets. In these specific cases, the healthcare problems can become worse and cause chronic problems. If the consumption of Etoricoxib tablet becomes necessary, then it is best to take consultation from an expert which becomes substantial for the patients.
- Pregnancy: A consultation from an expert obstetrician is necessary if the Etoricoxib tablets are absolutely required for the respective pregnant woman. Otherwise, Etoricoxib tablets are not favorable for the consumption of a pregnant woman. It can even produce adverse effects on the health of the baby in the womb and the respective pregnant woman.
- Breast-feeding: Etoricoxib tablets are not suggested for a woman who is presently breastfeeding her baby. In case of necessity consumption, the patient should consult a doctor. Etoricoxib can significantly generate adverse reactions to the health of the patient.
- Infection: If a patient is suffering from any severe infection, then he should avoid consuming Etoricoxib tablet. Etoricoxib can even worsen the infection in the patient.
The benefits of Etoricoxib can be perceived with one to two of this tablet's consumption. If the medicine is taken without food, then the gradual onset becomes faster. The possible effect of the medicine remains for 20 to 24 hours. It delivers immense relief to patients suffering from different kinds of arthritis. So far, the beneficial effects of consuming Etoricoxib with alcohol are unknown, but consultation from a leading medical doctor can help in such a situation for the respective patient. Etoricoxib tablet is extremely helpful in curing joint pain, which occurs over time. These problems are mostly seen in elderly people or patients who are suffering from certain nutrient deficiencies. It is highly suggested to eat healthy food and exercise daily to enhance overall health status of the concerned patient. The effective medicine states a powerful remedy, which efficiently delivers positive results in severe cases as well. It is strongly recommended to take medicine under the expert supervision of an experienced doctor as it is not an over-the-counter medicine. If you are persistently seeking valuable information about other medicines, then you can visit our website our blog section of ovohealth.com. You can also take help from our team in booking an appointment with respective gynecologists and obstetricians by contacting us on +918268260808.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Etoricoxib | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 14 September 2019
- ^ What Is Etoricoxib? Pushdoctor.co.uk, 14 September 2019
- ^ Etoricoxib Improves Osteoarthritis Pain Relief | NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 14 September 2019
- ^ Comparison of Prednisolone, Etoricoxib, and Indomethacin in Treatment of Acute Gouty Arthritis Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 14 September 2019
- ^ Etoricoxib Side Effects | NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 14 September 2019
- ^ Etoricoxib: New Drug. Avoid Using Cox-2 Inhibitors for Pain Laegemiddelstyrelsen.dk, 14 September 2019
- ^ Etoricoxib 120 MG Film-Coated Tablets Medicines.org.uk, 14 September 2019
- ^ Etoricoxib | Drug Bank Drugbank.ca, 14 September 2019
- ^ Etoricoxib | NPS Nps.org.au, 14 September 2019
- ^ Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs and Risk of Heart Failure in Four European Countries: Nested Case-Control Study Bmj.com, 14 September 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.