Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Evion 400 is used in Vitamin E deficiency, Cystic fibrosis, and Tardive Dyskinesia. Evion 400 side effects include abdominal cramps, diarrhea, weakness, dizziness, nausea, and headache. Evion Vitamin E capsules must be avoided in bleeding disorders and before surgeries.
Evion 400 is a tablet containing vitamin E, which helps in fulfilling the deficiency of vitamin E in our body. There is a total of eight groups of fat-soluble compounds, which includes four each tocopherol and tocotrienols. Vitamin E deficiency occurs due to a deficiency in regular diet and due to underlying problems in digesting dietary fatty food. Vitamin E deficiency is rare. Deficiency of Vitamin E may cause nerve problems and thin of the blood. Vitamin E plays an important function in cleaning cell membranes as an antioxidant. Many other theories also state that RRR stereoisomer of alpha-tocopherol in Vitamin E controls gene expression along with signal transduction. It is recommended around the world that an adult must intake 7 to 15 mg per day of Vitamin E. (1)
In this article, you will find the below content:
- What are Evion 400 uses?
- What are the benefits of Evion 400?
- What are the Evion 400 side effects?
- What is Evion vitamin e capsules 400 mg dosage included?
- Interaction of Evion 400 mg interactions
- What are the precautions and warnings for Evion tablet in 400 mg units?
- Most frequently asked questions about Evion vitamin E capsules
Evion 400 mg is a tablet containing only 400 mg units of synthetic vitamin E. The capsule is very useful in high blood pressure, blocked arteries causing leg pain, chest pain, and breast or chest pain. Evion tablet 400 mg is also useful in many other body aches and problems, which might not be mentioned in the medication guide or specified by the physician. Vitamin E stated to an active ingredient in Evion vitamin e capsules. Evion 400 mg gradually slows down the process of the damaging cells. (2)
It is also believed that the Evion tablet of Vitamin E comprises of a high amount of antioxidants, which helps athletes in recovering after vigorous exercise. While exercising many athletes bodies develop oxidative damage due to free radicals interference. These free radicals disturb the normal functioning of the cells ability. These unwanted free radicals also play a crucial role in different health conditions like cancer, aging, and diseases associated with the heart of the patients. Vitamin E contributes to the constant promotion of a healthy and strong immune system in the individuals consuming the same. (3)
1. Evion 400 uses:
Vitamin E is an essential compound required by our body and its deficiency may cause several problems, but consuming Evion 400 mg may fulfill such deficiency and helps in the following conditions:
- Deficiency of Vitamin E:The best possible use of Evion 400 mg is to fulfill the deficiency of Vitamin E nutrient in our body. The deficiency may be caused due to certain reasons like Abetalipoproteinemia, inadequate dietary intake, malabsorption, diseases of the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
- Tardive dyskinesia:This medicine is very helpful in controlling the involuntary movement of the tongue, lips, face, and limbs, which is occurred by Tardive dyskinesia. (4)
- Cystic fibrosis:Evion 400 mg medicine plays an important role in the proper functioning of the digestive system. During Cystic fibrosis digestive system becomes unable to absorb the fat-soluble vitamins from food. To improve the ability of absorption, this fat-soluble vitamin in Evion 400 mg becomes relevant. Vitamin E is also used in newborns to absorb fat-soluble from their food. (5)
- Body's cell damage:Evion 400 mg helps in protecting the cell damage in the body due to any vigorous movement or even in cases of tissue damage. It also helps in removing unwanted free radicals from the body similar to antioxidant based medicines.
- Alzheimer's disease: 400 units of vitamin E may effectively help in curing Alzheimer's disease. However, there is no such authenticate research yet, but it is seen in many cases that Vitamin E or its capsule Evion 400 mg relieves in Alzheimer's disease. (6)
- Wound healing:If Evion 400 mg of vitamin E is taken with zinc and vitamin C, then it may help in curing pressure ulcers and burns. It enhances the anti-oxidant protection in cells against oxidative stress, which helps in the healing of wounds in the patients.
- Melasma: Vitamin E or Evion tablet has the capability to solely cure the Melasma with consumption of the required dose. Due to interference with lipid peroxidation of melanocyte membranes, it increases the intracellular glutathione content. This thereby inhibits Tyrosinase function which helps in depigmenting in the case of Melasma. (7)
- Acne Vulgaris:Evion 400 mg taken in combination with vitamin C is useful in correcting the defective Keratinization of sebaceous follicles. Vitamin E being an antioxidant prevents the occurrence of Propionibacterium based acne on the skin. It also prevents causing of inflammation during acne through peroxidation of serum from bacterial-induced leakage from follicles and sebaceous glands. (8)
2. Evion 400 benefits:
Evion 400 mg serves as an excellent source of vitamin E. It provides sufficient anti-oxidants to detoxify the body. It believes to be the best natural skin and hair conditioner. It is also referred to as Tocopheryl acetate. Evion 400 benefits are mostly observed for dermatological purposes in women and men.
Vitamin E is usually absorbed in our body from the food we consume in our daily diet. Special food, which includes Vitamin E are seeds, nuts, and green leafy vegetables. Modern lifestyle disorders and other sickness sources make the body deficient of certain essential vitamins. One of the most important deficiency appears in our body is Vitamin E, which is potentially fulfilled through Evion 400 mg capsules. (9)
Along with antioxidant, Evion 400 mg is a good source with moisturizing properties. Therefore, it is enormously valuable in below-mentioned natural daily uses:
- Skin Moisturizer: Evion 400 mg capsule is very helpful in moisturizing the skin and getting rid of continues flaky skin. It helps in replenishing dry skin to attain moisture again. Its moisturizing properties are extremely helpful in day to day required beauty products like serums and face moisturizers.
- Thicken Hair:Evion 400 mg capsule is eminently useful in retaining the moisture and smooth texture of hair. Our hair gets damaged and dull when it comes in contact with free dust particles in the air and pollution. Consumption of Evion 400 mg capsule helps in adding strength and shine to the hair.
- Aids in balancing cholesterol levels:Evion 400 mg which contains an abundant source of antioxidants, helps in balancing viable and normal heart health. The medicine helps in preventing oxidation of LDL and HDL cholesterol. The medicine is also useful in balancing good and bad cholesterol in the body.
- Multiple beauty benefits:Vitamin E remains beneficial if taken along with natural beauty ingredients. It not only provides moisture to hair and skin but also nourishes nails in the individuals using the same. Evion vitamin E capsules are moreover known for its scar remover and anti-acne properties. Evion 400 mg also helps in soothing and recovering sunburn.
Below are a few diseases or disorders in which Evion 400 mg is useful:
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Heart attack
- Critical Cardiac arrest
- Elevated blood pressure
- Acute hypotension
- Severe Breast pain
3. Evion 400 side effects:
A regular intake of Vitamin E usually does not have any serious reaction or adverse effects on the human body. However, excessive consumption may naturally result in the fluid accumulation of the vitamins inside the body due to its fat-soluble compound. A higher dosage of Evion 400 mg medicine may cause Hypervitaminosis E. People talking about 100 mg for more than a year may develop Hypervitaminosis E, which results in reducing platelet aggregation and interference with vitamin K metabolism. This may also result in bleeding tendencies in such patients. (10)
There are no such severe complications of Evion 400 mg if taken in a suggested dosage. However, if the dosage is taken in a high amount of dosage or for a longer period may cause certain problems like:
If some of the severe side effects mentioned below are found, then consultation with a doctor becomes mandatory
- Blood Clot In Vein
- Blurred Vision
- Breast Tenderness
- Feeling like vomiting
- Feeling Weak
- Head Pain
- Low Energy
- Stomach Cramps
4. Evion 400 mg Capsule dosage:
- Missed dosage: If one has missed the scheduled dosage, then to compensate the same one should never take a double dosage at the same time in case of Evion 400 mg capsule. One should skip the dose if missed on time and consume only one tablet at a time.
- Overdosage: One should immediately visit the doctor in case side effects of an overdose with Evion 400 mg is reflecting. One may experience certain symptoms after consumption of the medication which includes discomfort, nausea, dizziness, and abdominal cramps.
Below we have mentioned daily intake of Vitamin E to maintain a balance in the body:
Recommended Amount MG and IU
Birth to 6 months
Infants 7-12 months
Children 1-3 years
Children 4-8 years
Children 9-13 years
Teens 14-18 years
Pregnant teens and women
Pregnant teens and women
- Over-consumption of Evion 400 mg, a vitamin E capsule in a complex health condition of heart disease or diabetes, may affect the health adversely. It is also suggested that a higher dosage of Evion tablet might increase the chances of death or show severe side effects in the body. Therefore, one must consult a doctor before consuming the Evion 400 capsules.
- Daily intake of 300-800 IU may develop a chance of serious stroke in the brain called a hemorrhagic stroke. This stroke causes bleeding into the brain. Taking a high dosage may enhance the chances of stroke by 22%. However, contradicting the fact one may also decrease the chance of less severe stroke, known as ischemic stroke due to Vitamin E deficiency.
- It is seen in certain researches that consumption of multi-vitamin plus a high dose of vitamin E may cause prostate cancer in some men.
5. Vitamin E Interactions:
Tocopherol in vitamin E capsule elevates the production of nitric oxide and Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2), also known as Dinoprostone. Tocopherol prevents the formation of sunburn cells formation, Edima, and Ultraviolet (UV) B-induced lipid peroxidation. Tocopherol also helps in the protection of the epidermal layer or epidermis from oxidative stress. It is very important to tell a doctor about ongoing medicines and treatment to avoid any adverse interaction with Evion 400 capsules. It is strictly advised to prevent intake of vitamin E capsules with mineral oil consumption.
Evion 400 uses invariably have a likelihood of potential interactions with the below-mentioned drugs. Therefore, one should inform an experienced doctor immediately about the reactions of the below-mentioned drugs:
- Bile acid Sequestrants like Colestipol (Colestid), Carboxymaltose (Injectafer), and Colesevelam (Welchol).
- Drugs used in iron replacements like ferrous gluconate, ferrous sulfate, ferric carboxymaltose (Injectafer), or Ferumoxytol (Feraheme).
- Effective drugs involved in weight loss like Orlistat (Alli, Xenical).
- Tipranavir (Aptivus)
- Warfarin (Coumadin or Jantoven)
Vitamin E may impact the thinning of the blood. Therefore, one should consider the fact, while the intake of similar drugs having the properties of thinning the blood. The supplements having the same properties are Omega-3, ginseng, gingko biloba, garlic, and fatty acids.
6. Precautions and Warnings for Evion 400 Mg Capsule:
- Pregnancy:It is perceived that Vitamin E intake during early pregnancy may naturally affect the viable fetus adversely, but there is no sufficient evidence of reasonably claiming severe harmful side effects to the fetus. It is highly recommended during viable pregnancy, to confirm the medication with a doctor before consumption in pregnancy. If Vitamin E is taken in daily required dosage then it is unharmful and provides several benefits of the same. Essential vitamin E contained in a form of Evion 400 mg is safe to be consumed for an expectant woman if rightfully taken in an appropriate ratio.
- Breast Feeding: Evion 400 mg taken as a daily dose is safe for a breastfeeding woman. But any kind of allergies should be mentioned to the doctor before its consumption.
- Infants and children:Vitamin E medication consumed in the form of Evion tablet is safe for the infants and children. The recommended dosages can be found in the above daily consumption table.
- Angioplasty:Vitamin E capsules are found to interfere in the proper healing of the patient diagnosed with angioplasty. Hence, one should prevent the consumption of drugs containing Vitamin E or other specific anti-oxidants vitamins like beta-carotene and vitamin C right after or before the surgery or Angioplasty, a surgery performed for a heart condition.
- Diabetes:People with diabetes should resolutely avoid a high dosage of Vitamin E capsules like Evion 400 mg. Consuming these capsules may elevate the favorable chances of apparent heart failure.
- Heart attack:Patients with a history of a heart attack must prevent the consumption of Evion 400 mg high dosage as it might increase the risk of death in such patients.
- Insufficient levels of vitamin K (vitamin K deficiency):Vitamin K deficiency increases blood clotting and consuming Vitamin E capsules might progressively worsen the clotting of blood in such patients.
- An eye condition called Retinitis Pigmentosa:It is recommended to avoid the consumption of Vitamin E capsule Evion 400 mg or its overdose if one is suffering from Retinitis Pigmentosa. An excessive vitamin consumption might speed up vision loss in people suffering Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- Bleeding disorders:Over consumption of Evion 400 mg might worsen the fundamental problem of bleeding disorder. This can also impact the recovery of the patient's health.
- Head and neck cancer:Unnecessary consumption of Vitamin E capsules may naturally generate the favorable chances of returning cancer of head and neck.
- Stroke:Consumption of Evion 400 mg may proportionately increase the rare chances of death in people with heart stroke. People with a history of mild stroke should consult a doctor before consumption.
- Surgery:One must strictly stop the consistent usage of Vitamin E capsules before 2 weeks of any curative surgery. Only on the recommendation of a physician, a patient should start consuming the Evion capsule due to a deficiency in their body.
Frequently Asked Questions About Evion 400 MG Capsule:
Q: How much viable is it to consume Vitamin E capsule?
Ans:Vitamin E is a generic term for tocopherols and tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a family of alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocopherols and corresponding four tocotrienols. The Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) for Vitamin E is 15 milligrams a day. The American Heart Association discourages the use of high dose vitamin E supplements and promotes obtaining it preferably from food sources.
Q: Is vitamin E 400 units or Evion 400 mg is enough for consumption?
Ans. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that guards cells in the body from being damaged and infected by free radicals. It is also essential for a properly functioning immune system and healthy metabolism in the body. As per the National Institutes of Health, Office of Dietary Supplements, most people get sufficient vitamin E from the foods they consume. However, patients with some diseases and disorders, like Liver diseases, Cystic fibrosis, and Crohn's disease may require additional vitamin E, which may be sufficiently fulfilled through Evion 400 mg. For people who intake the blood thinning drugs, and other specific medicines, may interact with vitamin E tablet Evion 400 mg and become dangerous for them.
Q: When should one cease the usage of Evion 400 mg?
Ans: Evion 400 mg should be discontinued if there are certain side effects, regressions, or understandable reactions to it. If a physician has unnecessarily recommended taking the capsule, then one may discontinue the medicine anytime. Also, Evion 400 mg should be promptly withdrawn if a particular illness or infection develops, notably blood clotting or other bleeding problems. Some individuals intake vitamin E capsules just as a vital supplement or because of a deficiency in their body. Apparently, others consume vitamin E with the expectations to avoid cancer. If there are anxieties about resuming vitamin E capsules, one should consult with their physician without any delay.
Q: Can one consume vitamin E capsule Evion 400 mg at night?
Ans. It is highly suggested to have vitamin capsules in the day time. Evion 400 mg being a vitamin E capsule shall be consumed after eating their meal. Post breakfast or lunch, vitamins help in the absorption of all the nutrients into the body. People usually feel queasy after the intake of vitamins at an empty stomach. One may also consume Evion 400 mg after dinner in the early evening.
Thus, Evion 400 mg is one of the most prescribed medications for fulfilling Vitamin E requirement in the body. If you are looking for information about various other medications, then you can read blogs in the medicine info section of OVO Fertility. If you have any further queries about similar medicines or treatments in infertility medicine, then you can visit OVO Fertility or contact us at +918268260808.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Vitamin E-400 Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures Webmd.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Vitamin E: Uses, Benefits & Side Effects | Drugs Drugs.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Vitamin E for Hair: Benefits, Side Effects, and How to Use It Medicalnewstoday.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Vitamin E Deficiency: What Are the Signs? | Medical News Today Medicalnewstoday.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Cystic Fibrosis: Symptoms, Causes, and Management Medicalnewstoday.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Alzheimers Disease | Symptoms and Causes | Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 18 September 2019
- ^ Melasma | American Academy of Dermatology Aad.org, 18 September 2019
- ^ Acne - Symptoms and Causes | Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 18 September 2019
- ^ Vitamin E-400 Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures Webmd.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Evion 400 Capsules - Uses, Side effects, Dosage Healthclues.net, 18 September 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.