Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Nimesulide Uses Help Treat Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Dysmenorrhea, and Rheumatoid. Belonging to an Nsaid Category of Medicines, Nimesulide Side Effects Are Fatal Liver Disorder, Diarrhea, Skin Infection. the Medicine Is Not Suggested for Pregnant Woman in Her Third Trimester.
Nimesulide is an extremely efficient and one of the best Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). It secures many beneficial properties, which helps in relieving acute pain in the body. Nimesulide medicine effectively works by restricting the extensive formation of prostaglandins in the body. Prostaglandins in direct relation to continuous pain in the injured and affected area exhibit tremendous results under the effect of Nimesulide. Nimesulide uses are exceptionally result-oriented while adequately treating osteoarthritis and alleviating severe pain in periods (dysmenorrhoea). The medicine is instantly absorbed by the body after consumption, releasing immense ease to the inflammation. The onset effect of medicine promptly begins working efficiently within 15 minutes of consumption. The medicine targets independent radicals, COX-2 mediated prostaglandins, histamine, and proteolytic enzymes by promoting the therapeutic power of the body. It effectively provides enough time for the body to process the healing procedure, while it suppresses the sore elements. The medicine was first introduced in the year 1985. It is currently marketed in more than 50 countries including India. The medicine is available in distinctive forms like a topical gel, dissolving tablet, and suppositories. Recently, it was detected in a study of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) that Nimesulide is relatively more effective than other NSAIDs like naproxen, diclofenac, and ibuprofen. Nimesulide additionally results in lowering the elevated temperature of the body. However, Nimesulide is only recommended for temporary relief. A patient is advised to take Nimesulide with an ideal combination of medicines for a prolonged positive effect on the body. Taking advice from a doctor is essential for the intake of the Nimesulide tablet, as it holds certain elevated risks involved with the toxification of the liver. (1)
In this article, we will look at:
- Nimesulide tablet Usage
- Dosage and Duration for Nimesulide 100 MG Tablet
- Warnings related to dosage of Nimesulide 100 mg tablet
- Side Effects of Nimesulide
- Nimesulide tablet Uses in Pregnancy
- Substitutes of Nimesulide tablet
- Interactions of Nimesulide Drug Interactions
Nimesulide tablet acquires therapeutic properties, which directly suppresses the pain in the body. The medicine is profoundly successful in supporting the treatment of arthritis and reducing the excessive temperature of the body. Nimesulide tablet additionally controls a headache, post-operative pain, and dental pain. Sometimes when an adolescent girl naturally starts with the period, the eternal pain becomes unbearable. Cramping in the abdominal muscles constitutes the primary reason for menstrual pain. Therefore, consuming Nimesulide during periods helps in achieving immense relaxation. Following, we have mentioned in-detail Nimesulide uses: (2)
- Arthritis (joint inflammation): Arthritis remains a widespread problem, mostly seen in old age people. Arthritis adequately represents a problem of severe pain and inflammation in the joints. Many times, it causes swelling, stiffness, and soreness in joints. As per studies over 10 million people are suffering from arthritis problems in the UK. Earlier the problem was detected in elder people only, but due to congenital deficiencies and a dearth of nutrients in food, the problems have affected children as well. The best way to combat arthritis pain is to start medicine timely, otherwise it continuous the considerable discomfort leading to deformation of joint bones. A patient can promptly relieve soreness in the joints and reduce inflammation by consuming Nimesulide tablets. This medicine displays the long-lasting effects within a few minutes, relaxing the muscles of the body. (3)
- Fever: It is promptly recognized that nimesulide medicine demonstrates equal effectiveness as paracetamol reliably delivers in case of a patient. Nimesulide uses have proved quality in results in curing fever and body pain significantly. This medicine works best as an anti-inflammatory drug and antipyretic medicine. Nimesulide has shown results in adequately reducing body pain, severe fever, and continuous discomfort. (4)
- Dysmenorrhea: This medical problem is caused due to severe pain in the abdomen of the body. It is commonly witnessed at the time of menses, especially after adolescence. Broadly, there are two types of Dysmenorrhea, namely primary and secondary. The primary Dysmenorrhea is normal menstrual cramps, which naturally generates discomfort without the presence of any pelvic pathology. While secondary Dysmenorrhea is a state of pain accompanied by pelvic pathology. About 50 percent of women after puberty experience Dysmenorrhea. Within thirty minutes of oral consumption, the Nimesulide starts its effect in curing the maximal pressure during periods. The medicine is prominently competent to efficiently convert severe uterine into painless and nominal menstrual contractions. The single oral dosage of Nimesulide gets distributed in all areas of woman's genital region within three hours exhibiting powerful results. (5)(6)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: It refers to an immune disease, which induces severe inflammation in the joints of the body. Under rheumatoid arthritis, the immune system naturally starts attacking the body adversely, affecting the essential organs precipitating severe pain and inflammation in the joints. Rheumatoid arthritis can remain for the long term as well as short terms. Any medicine can only support the treatment of this medical condition, but there is no successful treatment to cure the rheumatoid completely. Nimesulide works on selective COX-2 by inhibiting them to cause further pain. Nimesulide alleviates the symptomatic pain of Rheumatoid arthritis. Its action starts working efficiently in thirty minutes improving the excessive level of soreness and inflammation holding long term effects. Nimesulide taken in combination with other effective medicines can possess extreme improvement in the condition. (7)
- Myalgia: The term is precisely employed for the occurrence of muscle pain and cramps. The body involves muscle tissue in almost all parts of the body. Every person once in a lifetime has suffered from muscle pain, experiencing discomfort for long hours accompanied by fever or fatigue. Oral administration of a standard dose of Nimesulide can relief the pain instantly by influencing prostaglandins favorably. Nimesulide tablet effectively controls the excessive production of prostaglandins (hormone), which naturally induces the discomfort in the muscles of the body. (8)
- Gout: Gout refers to a severely complex form of arthritis, which is producing extreme pain and redness in the joints. In Gout a sudden high level of pain, swelling, and redness can affect the joints leading to deformation of the bones. Gout frequently affects the toe with deformity. Gout can cause permanent damage to the joints, causing incurable stiffness and redness. After the early detection of the condition of gout, a patient can consume Nimesulide medicine for effective results.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: It is a kind of arthritis, which directly affects the spine and joints of the body. This condition leads to the fusion of the small muscles in the spinal cord, producing extreme pain reshaping the bone structure unfavorably. Intake of Nimesulide can provide healing to the soreness and stiffness in the body.
- Post-operative pain: Nimesulide medicine helps in aiding the pain, which is caused after a certain type of surgery. The discomfort remains for some time, but it creates a significant effect on the overall body. An intake of Nimesulide medicine produces a constructive impact on the tenderness, working as an effective painkiller without inducing fever in the respective patient.
- Headache: Nimesulide as a painkiller demonstrates efficient treatment of chronic headache within a few minutes showing a long-lasting effect.
Nimesulide is a strong painkiller tablet which works effectively if taken in the dosage of 100 mg. It actively presents results within two to three hours as it reaches to the maximum parts of the body. The medicine possesses well absorbing elements, which helps the body in relieving discomfort on an immediate basis. It is highly suggested to the patients, to take Nimesulide tablet for the shortest possible time for effective results and prevent significant adverse reactions. Nimesulide displays profound effects on curing undesirable risks of prevailing problems. When a patient consumes 100 mg dose of Nimesulide, it extensively gets metabolizes into the liver finding its ways through different paths. It equally excretes its half of the compound through the urinary tract. However, Nimesulide induces toxicity of renal health, hepatic health, and gastrointestinal tract. It is recommended to follow a doctor's advice before the consumption of any specific dosage. Patients with a history of severe diseases should inform the doctor to make adjustments in their effective dosage and provide supportive medicines. (9)
- A patient should intake Nimesulide 100 MG Tablet as per prescription suggested by the doctor.
- The Nimesulide tablet 100 MG is generally recommended for adults only. Patients should strictly avoid the consumption of medicine by mixing it with other liquids. The oral administration of the tablet should be done with the water only. This approach helps in efficiently delivering maximum results.
- Missed Dosage: One should not consume the compensatory dosage at the prevailing time of the next dosage. Else, the patient can consume Nimesulide as soon as he remembers about the missed dosage.
- Overdosage: Overdose of Nimesulide tablet can be harmful to the patients who are suffering from liver, kidney, and gastrointestinal tract problems. If a patient observes any possible side-effects and discomfort after the consumption, then he should immediately visit a health specialist to attain effective relief.
Besides coming under the category of best painkillers, Nimesulide tablet possesses some mild to severe side-effects which are evident in the patients if the dosages of the medicine are not taken care of. In some cases, consumption of Nimesulide tablet has shown progressively adverse effects on the liver. Additionally, it has shown a higher risk of fatal liver disorders in comparison to other Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). Therefore, it becomes essential to follow the prescription suggested by healthcare experts so that the side effects can be balanced with additional medicines. Some other side effects of consuming Nimesulide tablet are listed below: (10)
- Nausea and Vomiting: In case, the patient intakes an overdose of Nimesulide or takes it in a wrong manner, then it can cause nausea or an urge to vomit.
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a very common side-effect related to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). When a strong medicine like Nimesulide absorbs in the body, then in rare cases the body takes some time to suit the body.
- Skin Infection: While inhibiting prostaglandins, Nimesulide tablet also controls certain free radicals and other inflammation elements in the body. Therefore, the body sometimes shows an adverse reaction on the skin, causing allergies or chronic infection.
- Constipation: Constipation which is a common Nimesulide side effect is observed in many senior patients. Specifically, patients above the age of 50 years. However, drinking plenty of water and practicing yoga can deliver immense comfort to the intestines of the patient and provide relief from constipation.
- Loss of appetite: In rare cases, patients lose their appetite as a result of control over pain and inflammation. Pain and inflammation cause continuous discomfort and anxiety, which additionally leads to irritability and mood swings. When the severe pain is controlled and body experience recreation, the patient sometimes lose the routine appetite. This often happens due to physical illness and when the body undergoes recovery mode due to the interference with strong medicines. (11)
- Abdominal pain: Usually, Nimesulide is taken to relieve menstrual pain. However, in some rare cases, an overdose or Nimesulide side effects lead to mild abdominal pain. A patient merely taking some rest can control such pain. In case of severe pain in the abdominal portion, it is advised to visit a doctor for beneficial results.
- Flatulence: Flatulence is known as a mild Nimesulide side effect in which the alimentary canal accumulates the gas inside. Flatulence causes continuous discomfort and uneasiness in the body. Visiting a doctor and taking anti-gastric medicine may improve Flatulence immensely.
- Tinnitus: In case a patient is taking Nimesulide for a longer period without any consulting a doctor, then a condition called Tinnitus may take place. Under this condition, a patient hears sharp tingling, ringing, or buzzing sound in his ears. In this case, either the Nimesulide tablet, usage is discontinued or replaced with a better alternative medical solution.
- Heartburn: A severe condition of heartburn may occur when an increased toxification is taken place in the liver because of Nimesulide consumption. Drinking plenty of water helps in the cleaning process of the liver and reducing the risk of heartburn. In case, the heartburn seems unbearable, then the patient should immediately consult a doctor.
- Dry mouth: One of the common side effects of Nimesulide tablet includes dryness in the body due to increased dehydration. The dryness also leads to a condition of dry mouth, which seeks to drink plenty of water.
- Headache and Dizziness: Headache and dizziness refer to common side effects of Nimesulide tablet.
For the women who are currently in or entering the third trimester of pregnancy should avoid the use of Nimesulide. Nimesulide medicine is restricted by the health care experts for the consumption of a pregnant woman. Similarly, a woman who seeks to conceive in the future should avoid its usage like other NSAIDs. The consumption of Nimesulide leads to inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, which can cause renal failure in a newborn. The medicine can also lead to pulmonary hypertension, oligoamnios, and increased risk of bleeding in pregnant women.
A dose of Nimesulide 100 MG includes Nimesulide working as its main component. A patient can select one of the below-mentioned substitutes if they are unable to find Nimesulide 100 MG in their nearby areas:
- Nise Mdt
- Nicip Plus
- Nimesulide in Pregnancy
- Sumo Tablet
- Sumo Tablet
Certain components might deliver adverse or favorable results after mixing with the compounds of Nimesulide medicine. A doctor optimistically selects different medicines to benefit the patient in efficiently getting treated for the diagnosed condition. Likewise, the adverse reaction of a medication can worsen the condition. Below we have mentioned some of the drugs and their interaction, which can interact with Nimesulide: (12)
This article is specifically focused on the Nimesulide tablet and its different aspects. This medicine has some of the best effects in treating different kinds of arthritis. It confers eminent results in treating severe pain and discomfort in the joints. Nimesulide tablet has demonstrated positive results in aiding fever as well. A patient should consume ample of water with the intake of Nimesulide tablet. This benefits the patient by detoxifying his body and gain maximum results from the medicine. It is highly advised to the patients diagnosed arthritis to maintain their health by yoga and practicing mild movement exercises of their joints. This increases their blood circulation in the affected area and helps the medicine to deliver maximum results to them. If you would like to read similar articles then you can visit our website OVO fertility".com. Our team can also help you with booking an appointment with popular Gynecologist and obstetricians. Therefore, to book an appointment you can call us on +918268260808.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Nimesulide - Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 06 July 2019
- ^ Nimesulide - DrugBank Drugbank.ca, 06 July 2019
- ^ Nimesulide drug information | DrugsUpdate India Drugsupdate.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ Use of nimesulide in Indian children must be stopped - NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 06 July 2019
- ^ Diarrhea | MedlinePlus Medlineplus.gov, 06 July 2019
- ^ Abdominal Pain: Medlineplus Medical Encyclopedia Medlineplus.gov, 06 July 2019
- ^ Loss of Appetite: Causes, Symptoms, and More - Healthline Healthline.com, 06 July 2019
- ^ Drug Interactions with Nimesulide. - NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 06 July 2019
- ^ About Nimesulide Substitutes Ema.europa.eu, 06 July 2019
- ^ Use of Nimesulide During Early Pregnancy | NCBI Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 06 July 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.