Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Tryptomer 10 mg uses include depression, anxiety, migraine attacks, treating involuntary urination, sleep disorders, and control bedwetting. Tryptomer side effects include headaches, blurred vision, swelling of different body parts, unexpected weight changes, and abnormal bleeding.
Tryptomer tablet is composed of Amitriptyline salt and belongs to a class of medications called tricyclic antidepressants. Tryptomer 10 mg tablets work on changing certain brain chemicals. It is also helpful in treating GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder) in which the patient feels anxiety over every issue. But, as per doctor’s prescription, it should be taken or else one can suffer side effects from it. (1)
While conceiving lot of problems can be faced by couples who are suffering from Depression as an individual’s sex life and his/her efforts in trying to conceive can be hindered by depression. For the couples, Tryptomer in such cases can be a savior.
Know More About:
- What is Tryptomer Tablet?
- How does Tryptomer Work?
- For What Purpose Is a Tablet Tryptomer Used?
- Is Tryptomer a sleeping Tablet?
- What Are the Side Effects of Tryptomer 10 Mg?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Tryptomer Tablets?
An active ingredient named Amitriptyline composed Tryptomer medicine. Wockhardt Ltd. manufactures it. Various strengths i.e. 10 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, 75 mg, 100 mg and 150 mg of Tryptomer tablet is available in market.(2)
For, Tryptomer you must have prescription from doctor or else you will not able to buy it. This medicine is not an over the counter (OTC) drug.
On the medical condition, the dosage of tryptomer medicine for an individual is decided. In a day, 150 mg is a maximum dosage recommended for an adult. After having a meal, this tablet should be taken at the nighttime.
If the child has the habit of bed-wetting during sleep, sometimes the doctor may recommend it. Before bedtime, maximum dosage is 25 mg one hour which can be given to a child.
Tryptomer works by balancing certain chemicals generated in the brain, which in return helps in fighting depression and anxiety. (3)
Depression and Anxiety Disorders: To treat depression or generalized anxiety disorders (GAD), Tryptomer 10mg tablets are used. A loss of interest, increased pulse rate, irritability, sadness, insomnia, and continuous anxiety are the basic symptoms of GAD. In controlling abnormal brain activities, this tablet can help. (4)
- Relief from Migraine Attacks: The complications of a migraine can be relievied by having Tryptomer. It prevents panic attacks and helps in reducing the acute headache. (5)
- Treat Involuntary Urination: Tryptomer 10 mg tablets are used in treating involuntary urination, which is leakage of urine at any time. This is more common in women than men. After menopause or childbirth, most of the women face this problem. (6)
- Controlling Bedwetting in Children: Controlling bed-wetting, also known as nocturnal enuresis, the condition of the children while they sleep can be treated by Tryptomer 10 mg tablets. It helps in transmitting the lost signals to the brain due to which the bed-wetting condition is found in children.
- Treat Sleeping Disorders (Insomnia): To treat sleeping disorders such as insomnia and apnea Tryptomer 10 mg tablets can be used. (7)
Most of the people suffering from depression or anxiety disorders have faced trouble due to the loss of sleep. Tryptomer 10 mg, as it is designed to treat depression, helps in sleeping disorders, too. Most of the tryptomer 10 mg tablet-consuming people have experienced a cozy sleep. (8)
- Severe headaches can be caused by Tryptomer 10 mg tablets and for a long time these headaches can last. Hence, you should be used carefully while taking this medicine regularly. (10)
- Tryptomer 10 mg is taken orally. Mouth can be dry after having it and so to prevent the mouth from drying it is necessary to drink regular sips of water or sugar gums should be taken.
- Seizures are one of the major side effects of Tryptomer i.e. abnormal or excessive neural activities in the brain. Fits as well as a subtle loss of awareness can be caused by it. Unconsciousness can be felt, too.
- The digestive system can be affected by it. One of the side effects of tryptomer is constipation or diarrhea.
- One can have swelling of eyes, lips, face. Sometimes it may cover hands and feet also.
- On the respiratory system, Tryptomer 10 mg effects widely. The most common side effects of this medicine are shortness of breath and stammering.
- In some cases, one of the side effects of Tryptomer 10 mg tablets are nausea and vomiting also seen.
- One can have unexpected weight gain or loss. Due to irregular weight loss, the patient may feel weakness in one side of the body.
- The severe side effects of Tryptomer 10 mg tablets are chest pains, abnormal bleeding, lack of sex impulse and blurred visions.
- Pregnancy can adversely affect by Tryptomer 10 mg tablets. If it is still required after the doctor’s consultation, it should be taken only. (9)
Disclaimer: From a person to person, these side effects can vary. Hence, the list is not exhaustive. After the experience of many of the people who have used this medicine in the past, OVO fertility has collected information. To the users, it is solely for the purpose of imparting information.
When not to use Tryptomer?
In case you have any of the below mentioned conditions, Tryptomer shall not be taken.
- Allergy: If you have ongoing allergy or a history of allergy in the past, you should inform your doctor beforehand so that he/she does not prescribe tryptomer to you.
- Heart Attack: Tryptomer shall not be consumed if a patient has recently had a heart attack.
- Cisapride: If you are using cisapride drug then do not consume tryptomer as the medicine can interact with Tryptomer, which can have serious side effects on heart and blood vessels.
Substitutes of Tryptomer
- Triptova 10 MG Tablet by Alkem Laboratories Ltd
- Normaline 10 MG Tablet by Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Goldep 10 MG Tablet by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Amit 10 MG Tablet by Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Eliwel 10 MG Tablet by Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd
1. Tryptomer During Pregnancy
During pregnancy, Tryptomer medicine shall not be taken as it can cause harmful effects to the unborn baby.
2. Tryptomer During Breastfeeding
If you are breastfeeding your child or planning to breastfeed as this tablet passes into the milk, Tryptomer can cause harmful effect to the child and shall not be taken.
3. Onset of Action and Duration of Effect
To show its impact on the body, Tryptomer tablet takes time. Before its effect is seen in the body, it can take around 4-6 weeks. If it works well for you, its duration of effect is lifelong.
4. Price of Tryptomer
A single strip of tryptomer contains 30 tablets costing Rs. 72.29.
5. Expiry date of tryptomer
On the strip itself, the expiry date of tryptomer tablet can be found. Expired medicines will not be effective and it can cause side effects so it is advised not take expired medicine.
6. Countries where Tryptomer medicine is approved
On doctor’s prescription, Tryptomer is available in the below-mentioned countries:
7. Tryptomer for Children
If children after 7 years of age have the habit of bed wetting during sleep, Tryptomer can also be prescribed to them. It helps in treating their brain chemicals, which causes this.
8. Can tryptomer tablet cause sleepiness and drowsiness?
Yes, person can experience drowsiness and sleepiness after having Tryptomer. After consuming tryptomer, avoid doing an activity such as driving right.
9. Recommended dosage for Tryptomer to treat insomnia (sleeping disorder)
To treat sleeping disorders, Tryptomer in the dose of 25 mg is recommended. Depending upon the extent of the medical condition, the dose of this medicine varies.
10. Is tryptomer safe?
If it is consumed under doctor’s guidelines, Tryptomer is safe to take. Stop taking the medicine right away if you see any side effects and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Tryptomer 10 mg tablets function with the brain chemicals. In treating depressions and migraine pain, it is effective. But both positive and negative effects can be seen in every medicine. A doctor’s consultation is a must before choosing any medicine.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Tryptomer - Uses, Side effects, Dosage and Precautions Webmd.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Amitriptyline Oral : Uses, Side Effects, Interactions Webmd.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Amitriptyline Reviews | Everyday Health Everydayhealth.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Depression | Anxiety and Depression Association of America Adaa.org, 18 September 2019
- ^ Migraine - Diagnosis and Treatment | Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 18 September 2019
- ^ Urinary Incontinence: Treatment, Causes, Types, and Symptoms Medicalnewstoday.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Insomnia - Diagnosis and treatment - Mayo Clinic Mayoclinic.org, 18 September 2019
- ^ Is Tryptomer a Safe Anti-Depressant? | NDTV Doctor Doctor.ndtv.com, 18 September 2019
- ^ Abnormal Uterine Bleeding | ACOG M.acog.org, 18 September 2019
- ^ Amitriptyline User Reviews for Pain at Drugs Drugs.com, 18 September 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.