Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Average surrogacy cost in India ranges between Rs. 9,11,500 to Rs. 15,38,500. It includes the charges of surrogacy procedure, antenatal care, normal delivery and medical tests for the Surrogate. However, Surrogacy cost may vary depending upon the clinic and respective patient.
Surrogacy procedure cost includes the compensation of surrogate mother, doctor’s consultation, medical tests fees, and legal documentation fees. Surrogacy is an extremely complex process, and there are many vital steps to make sure that both the parties make the best decisions about extensive counseling, psychiatric assessment and independent legal advice. Surrogacy cost also includes the cost of IVF procedure as the embryo is formed and is transferred into the uterus of the patient. Surrogacy in India is relatively at low cost and also the legal environment is favorable as compared to other countries. (1) Due to which the business of surrogacy in India is already touching Rs. 30,676 million a year according to the estimates. (2) So, the process of embryo transfer is nothing but IVF. The only difference between IVF and Surrogacy is that instead of transferring the embryo to the intended mother, the embryo is transferred into the surrogate mother’s uterus. Counseling, Education and Support Surrogacy is a comprehensive and poignant journey, for intended parents as well as surrogates. Additional Agency Services or full-service surrogacy agencies are accountable for usually overseeing the surrogacy process and coordinating the essential services along each step of the way. Total medical everyday expenditure can also differ depending on a surrogate’s insurance condition and any particular medical treatment requisite during the course of the pregnancy.
In this article, you will get to know about:
- What is the Surrogacy cost based on various cities?
- What are the various charges included in Surrogacy Cost?
The Legality and Surrogacy cost varies widely between jurisdictions as it depends on various factors such as clinic location, facilities, experience of the doctor, and various other factors. (3) The below-mentioned table states the average range of surrogacy cost in various cities:
Rs. 10,00,000 to Rs. 15,60,000
Rs. 11,83,600 to Rs. 16,28,900
Rs. 14,11,500 to Rs. 18,21,500
Rs. 9,89,000 to Rs. 16,11,800
Rs. 9,11,600 to Rs. 14,85,600
Rs. 9,12,800 to Rs. 13,26,600
Commercial surrogacy is banned in almost every developed country except the U.S. (4) In India, only Altruistic Surrogacy is allowed after Lok Sabha has passed the Legal law. (5) Apart from preventing abuse of women the law also states to protect the rights of the baby born through surrogacy process. (6) As the Altruistic Surrogacy focuses on providing no compensation to the surrogate mother. (7)
Surrogacy cost includes various charges such as doctor’s consultation, surrogacy processing fees, administration and service charges, start-up fees, IVF procedure, embryo transfer, registration fees and surrogate professional's fees if their help is taken. Surrogacy professionals are the experts that help in navigating the process and can provide complete education and resources intended parents and surrogates require understanding surrogacy.
- Doctor’s Consultation Fees - The cost of treatment varies from clinic to clinic depending upon the expertise of the gynecologist or fertility expert, success rates at the respective clinic or hospital and case of the patient.
- Surrogacy Treatment Processing Fees - Surrogacy charges also include a processing fee of surrogacy treatment. However, once the couple has decided to start the surrogacy procedure then they have to pay surrogacy fees to proceed for further treatment.
- Services Charges and Administration Fees - The Surrogacy treatment cost also comprises the charges of administration and services offered. However, before paying the admin and service charges a couple needs to make a request document to start surrogacy process. You may ask your surrogacy professionals to make sure you will receive the quality legal services you want at a realistic cost.
- Initial screening and Start-up fees - This cost includes the cost of egg donation and sperm donation procedures. Initial screening is necessary as it ensures that infection risks are minimized. (8) This could be the financial commitment for the clinic that is required through the surrogacy procedure. This fee is not usually a big amount.
- IVF Procedures and Embryo Transfer - Surrogacy cost also includes the fee paid during IVF procedure. This fee includes the charges of egg fertilization, embryo implantation, donor eggs or sperms. (9) However, in some cases, the cost of medications and drugs is added as extra expenses and is not comprised of the cost of Surrogacy procedure.
- Surrogate Care - This payment is paid when the surrogate’s pregnancy is confirmed. The charges of surrogate mother’s care include housing rent, prenatal exams, ultrasounds, and some personal charges during the pregnancy tenure.
- Surrogate Delivery and Recovery Charges - This cost includes the sum of the cost of delivery of the baby and the post-natal care of the surrogate. The delivery can happen prematurely and without warning. Therefore, this payment is necessary to be paid at Week 30, before the estimated delivery date.
- Prenatal Care - Prenatal care charges initiates when the surrogate is confirmed pregnant. This payment includes surrogate’s housing, ultrasounds, prenatal exams, personal oversight such as travel, housekeeping, clothing allowance etc. However, in some cases, the pregnancy is confirmed after three weeks of the IVF procedure. So the cost of prenatal care is usually separated into installments, as the payment is non-refundable. The tests involved in prenatal care helps in keeping the surrogate mother and the baby safe throughout the pregnancy. (10)
- Registration and Releasing Cost - Most agencies include the charges of paperwork required to register the birth of the baby. They start the process of establishing the citizenship of the baby. The registration and releasing cost includes the copies of the legal agreement, birth certificate of the baby and hospital records. However, the largest cost can be of the DNA test.
- Other Charges - This includes all the charges such as fees required in the legalization process as well as charges of documentation. Basically, the cost of surrogacy includes the charges of egg and sperm donation, delivery, and IVF procedure.
Surrogacy Centers in India with Reasonable Cost
Some of the most well known Surrogacy Centers in India with Reasonable Cost are presented as under:
Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre is among the most preferred surrogacy centres in Delhi. situated in Chittaranjan Park, this centre for fertility and surrogacy is easy to access and highly suggested due to the escalating success rate in surrogacy services as compared to other surrogacy centers in the city. Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy Centre respects your choice of parenthood using surrogacy and aims to keep the surrogate mother in the best environment to ensure overall growth of both baby and the mother. Under the leadership of expert like Dr. Kaberi Banerjee, the centre arranges for best suiting surrogate mother on the basis of her health, age and family history etc. so that you leave all your worries at the bay and can dream of a fulfilling parenthood. Also, Advanced Fertility and Surrogacy centre believes in personal caring of the surrogate mother in a family and gives you the option of keeping the surrogate mother either in the surrogate home facilitated by the centre or in a family environment whichever is suitable to you. The surrogacy package offered by the centre is between Rs. 12.5 to Rs. 13.5 Lacs.
SCI Healthcare Noida provides flawless surrogacy services to its patients in terms of thorough emotional and physical screening of surrogate mothers to benefit you in the best way. SCI IVF Hospital boasts of a brand new modern embryology laboratory, operating theatre, consulting rooms and four patient rooms. The centre also puts efforts in an overall psychological screening of the surrogate mothers so that any psychological and genetic disorder does not pass on to the newly born baby. Also, SCI IVF Centre ensures to offer experienced surrogates as they are properly trained to cope up with any kind of pregnancy complications both physically as well as emotionally. Along with that, SCI IVF Centre Noida takes a lot of effort to routine examination of the surrogate before, during, and after the pregnancy with immediate health care services. SCI Healthcare provides Surrogacy services starting from Rs. 13 to 13.5 Lacs.
Garbhagudi Fertility Clinic, Jayanagar is a well-known chain of surrogacy centres in Bangalore among those looking for surrogacy. Founded by a team of healthcare professionals and entrepreneurs under the guidance of renowned fertility specialist Dr. Asha S Vijay, GarbhaGudi aims to engage in the rising crisis of infertility that plagues young couples in the city. Even though this centre does not facilitate for surrogate mothers, it offers the best treatment for a surrogate at every stage of pregnancy. Also, the legal department handling surrogacy in the clinic knows how to handle the paperwork and saves you from certain possible fraud elements like overcharging by a surrogate or surrogate denying custody of the child born etc. Garbhagudi Fertility Clinic provides all its surrogacy related services within the range of Rs. 13 to 13.5 Lacs.
Sree Fertility and IVF Center is one of the most popular centres providing surrogacy in Hyderabad. Due to their quality service in surrogacy care and management they are trusted all over by patients. At Sree Fertility and IVF Center, treatment is started with a thorough medical and physical examination. The Center is gifted with top Infertility Specialists and Scientists like Dr. Runa Acharya, who is much admired in both India and abroad for her research and skills in the field of Infertility Treatment. The ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) procedures carried out in the center are facilitated with the help of high-tech technology, making surrogacy the best choice for childless couples. You can be confident of receiving a complete treatment plan tailored to suit your requirements. A surrogacy package with Sree Fertility and IVF Center can cost Rs. 11 to 11.5 Lacs.
India IVF clinic is best known for its luxurious surrogacy packages in Gurgaon. It has pledged to continue its research to provide the finest infertility treatment in India to help couples realize their dream of having a healthy child. People best seek this clinic for their cutting-edge ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) services as well as an expert medical team. India IVF clinic works under the efficient guidance of experienced Reproductive Endocrinologists such as Dr. Richika Sahay Shukla. Moreover, India IVF Clinic is often in news for unsurpassed services in Gestational surrogacy (surrogacy through embryo transfer). It also offers you to connect with your surrogate and help each other in the journey of the child. India IVF clinic provides cost-effective surrogacy packages in a range of Rs. 13 to Rs. 13.5 Lacs.
Among growing numbers of surrogacy centres all over Mumbai; Saraogi Hospital & IRIS IVF Centre stands high at its pedestal due to its unimpeachable surrogacy services. At Saraogi hospital, you can get the top and experienced doctors in this medical field. With the experienced medical team of Dr. Mohit R Saraogi and Dr. Roopa Prasad, this centre strives to prove itself as the best surrogacy centres in Mumbai. Surrogacy treatment is one of the best medical treatments available at Saraogi hospital and iris IVF center in Mumbai. The legal team of the centre is well trained to handle all the legal formalities in surrogacy treatment and help you with each and every complicacies of paperwork. Additionally, the screening process of the centre is quite vigilant that helps the intended parents to choose the best surrogate free from of any issues in her medical, social and genetic history.
The surrogate home of Saraogi Hospital & iris IVF Centre provides a healthy environment for the best development of your baby with regular antenatal care, consultation on demand and provision of best dietary intake for the healthy growth of the child. Saraogi Hospital & iris IVF centre helps you in selecting an experienced surrogate so that any emotional and health issues during pregnancy can be taken care of in a convenient manner. Saraogi Hospital & iris IVF Centre provides trusted surrogacy services in a price range of Rs. 12 to 12.5 Lacs.
Aveya IVF and Surrogacy Centre is counted amongst the best surrogacy centres with the highest success rates in India. Aveya strives to give its patients the personalized treatment and the care they deserve, and they do it with utmost confidentiality. Surrogacy involves a great deal of legal and financial complicacies and Aveya IVF and Surrogacy Centre is the place to trust to handle such issues to excellence. Aveya IVF offers you wide-ranging plan of choosing surrogacy in Delhi be it traditional or gestational. Traditional surrogacy can be termed as the one where the surrogate is the biological mother of the child whereas gestational surrogacy involves embryo transfer. Also, Aveya IVF’s surrogacy policy is best applauded for maintaining ICMR guidelines in an efficient way. Aveya IVF and Surrogacy Centre has a very competent surrogacy team with Dr. Nisha Bhatnagar and Dr. Markus Nitchzke who monitor surrogate mothers during different phases of pregnancy. It is one of the affordable and best surrogacy centres in Delhi you can look forward to. You can easily avail surrogacy services from Aveya IVF and Surrogacy Centre through their special surrogacy packages that costs from Rs. 11 to Rs.11.5 Lacs
Surrogacy fees and professionals’ quotes are not always simple and clear-cut, and it is imperative to ensure you completely understand a professional’s fee structure and services before committing. You can also get information related to various other infertility treatments such as IVF, IUI, ICSI, and TESA by visiting ovohealth.com or else you can contact us on +918268260808.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ LEGALITY - Surrogacy laws india Surrogacylawsindia.com, 30 March 2019
- ^ Surrogacy - Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 30 March 2019
- ^ Surrogacy: Wombs for Rent? - Pbs.org Pbs.org, 30 March 2019
- ^ The Surrogacy Bill: A much-needed reform that fails the test Orfonline.org, 30 March 2019
- ^ Surrogacy bill reflects shallow understanding of women and the desire for children Telegraphindia.com, 30 March 2019
- ^ Lok Sabha clears Bill banning commercial surrogacy - Times of india Timesofindia.indiatimes.com, 30 March 2019
- ^ Surrogacy in India: A lifeline or livelihood - jmedsoc Jmedsoc.org, 30 March 2019
- ^ Surrogacy - Nurture Fertility Nurturefertility.co.uk, 30 March 2019
- ^ The financial costs of surrogacy - .varta Varta.org.au, 30 March 2019
- ^ Prenatal care and tests - Women shealth Womenshealth.gov, 30 March 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.