Find the list of best surrogacy doctors in India who offers the best treatment with the highest success rate. The list has been categorized on the basis of doctors fame, experience, reviews, ratings, and cost. Dr. Mohit Saraogi from Saraogi Hospitals and IRIS IVF Centre and Dr. Kaberi Banerjee from Advanced Fertility Centre top the list of the best surrogacy doctors in India.
Surrogate Home is the safest place for the surrogate mother to stay during the entire duration of Surrogacy procedure. Surrogate can contribute in altruistic surrogacy and commercial surrogacy. You need to follow certain precautions and rules at the time of selection of surrogate.
Let’s Discuss in More Detail About Surrogate Mother:
- What is Surrogacy?
- Who is a Surrogate mother?
- What is a Surrogate home?
- What are the Benefits of Surrogate Home?
- Points to keep in mind before selecting a surrogate home?
- Surrogate Home Rules?
- How to Select a Surrogate Home?
Surrogate home is a place designated for surrogates where they stay under the supervision of individuals specifically trained for the purpose. At surrogate home, surrogates are provided with facilities such as refrigerator, TVs, skills program, water purifier, etc. to make their stay free from stress. Supervisors supervise their activities and ensure they are getting proper medical care and nutritional requirements. Children of a surrogate mother can stay with her and her husband can also visit her occasionally but only under the supervision of supervisors. Sometimes, surrogates are taken to hospitals for ultrasound or for their routine checkup.Each and every need is taken care of under better management and supervision. (2)
Factors including lack of healthy lifestyle, health disorders as well as stress during pregnancy induce the need for a surrogate home. Let’s discuss in more details about surrogacy, benefits of surrogate home and how to select a surrogate home.
What is Surrogacy?
Surrogacy is the procedure in which another lady (surrogate) is taken into consideration to bear the child of a couple who cannot produce an offspring in a natural way. Surrogacy is also known as the womb renting. The embryo is planted successfully into the uterus of the surrogate under the guidance of a qualified Reproductive Endocrinologist. The embryo then grows and the surrogate mother carries the fetus until the time of the delivery. (1)
One who carries the child of a couple for a nine-month term under a legal contract is known as a surrogate mother. It is always important to make sure that the surrogate mother knows all the regulations and laws under which she has agreed to bear the child in her womb. A surrogate mother is compensated for their entire pregnancy duration by the intended parents. (3)
Surrogate home is a place where surrogates are taken care of in terms of their medical, nutritional and entertainment needs. It is designed to ensure total protection to surrogate mothers. This helps them to enjoy a peaceful environment thereby creating a conducive atmosphere for the developing fetus. (4)
At surrogate home, proper care of surrogate mothers is taken with the help of the medical professionals on a regular basis. Here are some of the appreciating benefits of the surrogate home listed as under: (5)
- Positive lifestyle changes can be brought in the lives of surrogate mothers, and accordingly, the routine of the respective women can be created and followed as well.
- There are caretakers present at the surrogate homes. These individuals ensure that surrogate mothers are taken care of in the best possible ways. Proper eating habits and hygiene is maintained on a regular basis for the better mental and physical health of surrogates.
- Surrogate homes have a peaceful ambiance to provide complete mental rest. A relaxing environment is essential for the healthy growth of the fetus. This ensures that the women staying at the surrogate home can receive a peaceful environment with the help of music, laughing club sessions, as well as positivity lessons from the experts, present there.
- The physical contact of the surrogate mother with her husband is prevented in a positive way with the help of the surrogate home.
- In case of an emergency with a surrogate mother, medical professionals and required facilities are provided to the women as and when required.
These are the basic points, which are required to be kept in mind before you make your decision regarding a surrogate home (6):
- The surrogate home should have good records
- There should be more number of past successful cases
- The surrogate home should be clean
- It should be well-managed
- Food and sanitation services should be good
- It should make surrogates feel comfortable
- It should not have any bad or crime history
- There should be regular availability of the basic amenities at surrogate home
- Availability of instant medical care with homely environment
Although every surrogate home has different rules, there are also some basic similar rules that are followed in each of them. Below is the list of common and basic rules of surrogacy homes (7):
- It is compulsory for the surrogate mother to live at the surrogate home.
- Surrogates are not allowed to have marital or sexual relations during the pregnancy.
- The couple, hospital or doctor is not responsible for any risks or complications.
- Each surrogate house has a matron who looks after the women and gives them the required medication.
- Sunday or any particular day is the designated family day when the women's husband and children can visit.
- Women can be a surrogate up to a limit of time as per the body, so before enrolling a surrogate mother, surrogate home checks for the same.
OVO fertilityWoman team has done extensive research to come up with the list of best surrogacy centers in India, which are associated with the legal and finest surrogate homes in the country. OVO fertilityWoman not just gives the list of best surrogacy centres in India but also provides the comprehensive information regarding surrogacy packages which includes compensation of surrogate mother, cost of the surrogate home, expenses of surrogacy treatment, consultation charges, additional charges and more. (8)
Before making the decision to have a surrogate mother and home, it is needed to keep every aspect in mind to make the best selection. If you are planning to opt for surrogacy treatment in the near future, it is recommended to make your choice in a decisive manner. It is always better to go with the reputed surrogacy centers. It would aid you with the best options and ensure that you do not fall prey to fake individuals posing to be surrogate homeowners or individuals providing surrogate mothers for rent. (9) (10)
No doubt, surrogacy is an excellent option, which ensures that a couple is no more childless. But, you need to understand that your child needs to be secure in the womb of another lady. Therefore, it is important to choose a surrogate home, which has a record of providing the best facilities to surrogate mothers throughout the period of pregnancy.
SOURCES AND REFERENCES:
- ^ Surrogacy | Wikipedia En.wikipedia.org, 07 August 2019
- ^ Surrogacy Process | Human Rights Campaign Hrc.org, 07 August 2019
- ^ Surrogate Motherhood Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 07 August 2019
- ^ Surrogacy | Better Health Channel Betterhealth.vic.gov.au, 07 August 2019
- ^ Using a Surrogate Mother: What You Need to Know | WebMD Webmd.com, 07 August 2019
- ^ Surrogacy Myths and Facts Resolve.org, 07 August 2019
- ^ Surrogacy, an Excellent Opportunity for Women with More Threats Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov, 07 August 2019
- ^ Surrogacy and Adoption Orangatamariki.govt.nz, 07 August 2019
- ^ Surrogacy | BioNews Bionews.org.uk, 07 August 2019
- ^ Surrogacy | OHCHR Ohchr.org, 07 August 2019
Was this page helpful?
Leave a Comment
Thanks for your Comment.
It will go live post Approval.
The information displayed on this webpage covers general information on several medical conditions, fertility treatments, IVF ICSI, surrogacy procedure, home remedies, and their respective treatments. The exclusive purpose of the displayed information is for the sake of general understanding and it has been collected from open sources which heavily rely on research and laboratory tests. However, the information shared here should not be considered as a medical advice or an alternative to consultation with a registered medical practitioner or licensed healthcare professional.
It is not advised to self-diagnose or treat any medical condition or disease following the information given in this article. We insist you to consult a registered practitioner and never try to replace their advice or discontinue treatment in between by relying solely on the information obtained. External links to different websites as well as videos given on the website serve the purpose of sharing knowledge only. Ovo Health being an Independent Medical Information platform is neither responsible nor guarantees the authenticity, reliability, and accuracy of these videos and websites in any way. We do not intend the information displayed here to be used for a medical emergency, if you seek medical attention for yourself (or any other person with whom you want to share the information with), we advise you to directly get in touch with the hospital or the doctor.