With Ovo Health, Anyone Can Find the Best Fertility Doctor in New zealand
Fertility Doctors in New zealand are incorporating international standards in assisted reproductive technologies like IUI, IVF/ICSI, and IMSI. With exceptional patient care and a record of accomplishment of high infertility success rate, Fertility Doctors in New zealand have become the prime preference of couple seeking fertility treatment from all over the world. Fertility Doctors in New zealand deliver treatments and services in a professional and caring environment with the help of a team of supporting staff along with embryologists, nurses and counselors who are working together to provide the best treatment and care.
Problems of infertility or being infertile are observed in 35 to 40 percent of men, which goes equally for women, while, both partners face the problem in 20 to 30 percent of cases.Medical reasons or health problems for the failure to conceive could be present in either of the partners. The cases of infertility in the couples are rising significantly due to increased work stress, and busy lifestyle and delaying marriageable age.
Many infertile patients rely on the recommendations of their primary gynaecologist or obstetrician, with whom they already have a long relationship and on whom they have come to rely for good medicine and advice, and others will depend on insurance companies and healthcare facilitators to guide them. However, not all physicians and treatments produce identical results especially in the field of fertility. In fact, the level of emotional support and probability of a successful result may be vastly different depending on the fertility center.
Fertility Doctors in New zealand are required to meet standards set by the state in which they practice, but being a doctor goes beyond these criteria. A sympathetic and caring attitude with an ability to educate the patient in a sensitive manner is essential.
Fertility specialists are gynaecologists or urologists who have had additional training to deal with issues surrounding the reproductive tract. There is a variety of reasons your doctor may refer you to Fertility Doctors in New zealand, some of which include:
- If you are 35 years or above and unable to conceive for more than six months or if you are younger than that and have been trying for more than a year.
- Couples having two or more miscarriages.
- Couples trying to conceive with known risk factors or symptoms of infertility, such as irregular cycles, sexually transmitted infections and genetic conditions.
- Men or women with a cancer diagnosis who require guidance on how to preserve fertility before treatments, or those ready to conceive after treatments.
- Men or women, who have performed permanent birth control options, like tubal ligation or vasectomy.
- A gynaecologist may be able to begin the process of evaluation and even prescribe basic medicines, but infertile couples always need to see an infertility specialist for advanced testing and treatment.
Today, infertility is a common incidence and treatments are easily available. Almost every reputed hospital in New zealand has a department, which provides fertility treatment. Fertility Doctors in New zealandensure that the patient is provided with the highest standards of care at every stage of their fertility treatment based on their clinical needs. Wide variations of fertility doctors are available in different fertility centres in terms of doctor’s skills, reputation and expertise so an infertile couple must need to do a good bit of research to find the best clinic and fertility doctors in New zealand, that suit to the patient’s needs.
- Patients can ask other couples who had the same issue and successfully treated by a good infertility specialist.
- In addition, you can get some referrals from medical online portals, agencies and healthcare facilitators who can refer you some of the best fertility doctors in New zealand.
- Choose a fertility doctor in New zealand who is expert in his or her field and offers a full range of fertility treatments, from diagnosing the actual issue of infertility to treating it well with high chance of pregnancy.
- Fertility doctor in New zealand must check previous medical history and other records to find the reason behind the condition.
- Patients or couples can also ask basic queries to ensure that the doctor you choose is experienced to perform your treatment.
- The doctor’s experience and educational qualification can also be confirmed during the appointment. Moreover, do not hesitate to ask anything related to the treatment procedure and health issue.
- Do not forget, that an infertility doctor is one with whom you need to keep visiting for months for treatment procedure.
Choosing a fertility doctor in New zealand is an important part of your infertility treatment. Your doctor should answer your questions, guide you through treatment in time, help you get pregnant.Besides the qualification and experience, there are five very important qualities you should look for when choosing a fertility doctor in New zealand.
- Knowledgeable:Your doctor must be up to date on the latest medical research and should have extensive knowledge of causes of and treatments for infertility. Look for certifications, such as board credentials on display. Find out which hospital your doctor is affiliated with and make sure that clinic has good reputation and fits your needs. Doctors with good knowledgeableskills are usually good atsharing collective experience and knowledge. In addition, fertility doctors in New zealandor clinicsare required by law to report their success rates.
- Responsive:The doctor should listen to your problems and desires to create a treatment plan that works for an individual case. He/She should be able to translate complicated medical terms into a language the patient can understand. The fertility doctor should educate you on the basics of your treatment, including signs of ovulation, identifying the time when you can conceive, and the importance of diet and healthy lifestyles to maximize chances of pregnancy. The doctor must be able to come up with a plan to treat your infertility issue and get you on the path to parenthood.
- Respectful:Your doctor should respect your time. Make sure that the doctor is present in respect to the time available to you. The office staff should also be friendly and responsive because they are the ones who help you answer your common queries when the doctor is not around.
- Availability:Remember, a good doctor is one who has regular office hours and guidelines for night and weekend advice and who can return phone calls immediately.
- Empathetic:A warm and caring doctor with whom you feel comfortable can be an additional benefit. A fertility doctor who cares a lot about you also will pay more attention to symptoms and will work hard to ensure optimal health.
Doctors Who Specialize in Fertility Treatments in New zealand
- Reproductive endocrinologists are fertility specialists. They are gynaecologists who have additional training in infertilitytreatments and are able to treat both male and female fertility issues. Reproductive endocrinologists prescribe, manage and carry out, and a variety of fertility tests and treatments, including IUI, IVF. When an infertility specialist is required in a particular case, the reproductive endocrinologist is usually the primary consultant.
- Andrologists are urologists who have obtained additional training in male fertility. Andrologists are certified to diagnose and treat male fertility issues alone but can collaborate with a reproductive endocrinologist for advanced treatments. Fertility doctors in New zealand look further to find the cause for male infertility and if possible treat the problem, so the couple can conceive without Artificial Reproductive Technology (ART). An andrologist can perform a testicular biopsy and can also treat reproductive infections, testicular torsion, erectile dysfunction and undescended testes.
- Reproductive Surgeon is also another kind of fertility specialist. Reproductive surgeons are qualified in surgical procedures and can treat patients for issues beyond trying to have a baby. Reproductive surgeons can remove fibroids or surgically treat endometriosis. A reproductive surgeon can also perform reverse vasectomies and tubal ligations if his/her primary training is in gynaecology or urology.
- Reproductive immunologists, on the other hand, combine the knowledge of immunology and reproductive medicine. A reproductive immunologist is consulted in cases of recurrent miscarriage, unexplained infertility, or unexplained repeated IVF failure.
Choosing the Best Infertility Doctor in New zealand
Choosing the best fertility doctor in Delhi can be difficult and confusing for most people. The choice is made harder by the fact that there are many potential causes of infertility, and the best treatment plan may be unique to each patient. Below are a few tips on what to consider when choosing fertility doctors in New zealand.
Before taking a step to chooseafertility doctor in New zealand, make sure the doctor is suitable for you. A patient must keep the below factors in mind before proceeding for treatment.
- Location –Fertility treatments, such as IVF and surrogacy, require frequent visits to the fertility clinic. The infertile couples need to choose a doctor who is convenient to reach. The expenditure, time and traveling efforts can come down if the doctors are situated at a convenient location.
- Qualifications-- Conduct a background check of the doctor before seeking the doctor independently. The doctor’s qualifications determine the knowledge he/she acquires and how well he/she is going to perform. There are Reproductive endocrinologists, Urologists, Andrologists and Gynaecologist doctors, who have different roles in infertility treatments, some of which are more qualified.
- Experience--Fertility doctors in New zealand who are dealing with relatively simple infertility issues like those that blocked tubes may not be able to perform case that is more complex so it is a good idea to seek out aninfertility specialist who specializes in your condition. If you have a specific issue that appears to be beyond the capabilities of a general fertility doctor, begin your search for more experienced and qualified doctors.
- Success Rates -- A patient can always askfertility doctors for their success rates for the procedures that you are following. However, in some cases, doctors with low success rates can also provide positive outcomes.
- Availability--Choose fertility doctor who can offer a time that fits within your schedule. It might be difficult to have multiple appointments during work hours when you are visiting the office a few times per week during a cycle. Early morning hours are common in infertility cases, so double-check that your doctor is available at that time. It can be very stressful and frustrating to travel and visit at a time at which you are not comfortable.
- Clinic’s Standards – The clinic’s and the doctor’s reputation and the services they are offering must be kept in mind before choosing anyfertility doctor in New zealand. The doctor must be familiar with all necessary medical devices and modern techniques of fertility treatment. Clean infrastructure, comfortable beds with well-maintained rooms are always preferred.
- Cost– Knowing and comparing the cost and payment options offertility doctors in New zealandcan be helpful in making decisions. However, high cost of treatment does not mean the treatment is more likely to be successful.
- Reviews -- There is no better way to get to know a doctor than talking to some of his previous patients. Check whether the doctor’s website has patient testimonials. Do your research to see what previous patients have to say about fertility doctors in New zealand.See the factors in which fertility clinics rate fertility doctors in New zealand:
- Fertility preservation success rate
- Pregnancy success rate
- Personal level of comfort with the practice
- Qualifications and experience of doctors
- Experience treating cancer patients
- Specialization in fertility treatments
- Support services
- Recommendations and reputation
Find the bestfertility doctor in New zealand
If you are ready to pursue infertility treatment, OVO Health is the place you want to reach. ovohealth’s team of professional patient specialists can help you find the best fertility doctors in New zealandin your area and provide discounted treatment packages and financing options.
Ovo Health also provides financial assistance for fertility treatments at zero charges. Ovo Health maps your specific health problems and matches them to the best specialist available based on fertility issues. For those patients who think they may need advanced treatment procedures like IVF and ICSI to become pregnant, OVO Health can help to manage costs, maximizechances of success and minimize your risk of overpaying.