Infertility Solutions at Test Tube Baby Centres in New zealand
Modern day lifestyle is responsible for several health problems including infertility. The rising numbers of infertility issues in both men and women have raised a prominent challenge to conceive. It has become one of the most common problems perceived by gynecologists and faced by couples across the globe. To provide an appropriate solution for all kinds of infertility issues and help infertile couples become parents, test tube baby centres in New zealand have shown outstanding performance to deal with the factors that obstruct couples from achieving the goal of parenthood.
Test tube baby centres in New zealand, have been working towards achieving higher birth rates from the past decade. With most advanced medical technologies, state-of-the-art infrastructure and personalized care, they are supported by nationally recognized infertility specialists who work closely with patients to come up with specific fertility solutions to optimize the chances of pregnancy. The excellent patient-centered care and fertility breakthroughs result in high success rates.
Test tube baby centres in New zealand are trying to make the best infertility treatments accessible and affordable to a larger segment of the population and they have significantly improved the outcome of IVF cycles. Test tube baby centres in New zealand have eventually become the center of attraction for numerous hopeless couples.
Test Tube Baby
Test-tube baby is the result of successful human reproduction from methods that involves fertilization of eggs with sperms in a specialized lab. It refers to a baby that is conceived outside the women’s body by a scientific process known as In-Vitro fertilization or IVF treatment. In this process, eggs are taken from mother’s ovary and fertilized by sperms taken from father’s semen sample.
The fertilized egg is cultured for two to six days and allowed to grow till the blastocyst stage. Once, fertilized, the egg is transferred back to the mother’s uterus where it is placed to develop normally, this is done with the intention to establish a successful pregnancy. The procedure has greatly helped women as well as men with infertility problems that are untreatable to give birth to healthy babies.
There are two types of IVF treatments in terms of medication and stimulating drugs:
- Natural: The eggs are procured from the woman’s fallopian tubes during natural ovulation cycle. During natural IVF fertilization, the eggs are allowed to fertilize naturally or in male infertility cases, the sperms are injected directly into eggs.
- Mild:Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovaries and produce eggs. These drugs may sometimes cause hormone imbalances which can affect the process.
IVF Procedure in Tube Baby Centres in New zealand
IVF process in tube baby centres in New zealand is usually performed under five steps which are explained below.
- Ovarian Stimulation:Before the egg retrieval process begins, a woman is prescribed injectable hormones of GnRHa and gonadotrophins to stimulate the growth and maturation of the follicles inside her ovaries. This encourages the production of eggs. Egg or follicular stimulation is guided by transvaginal ultrasound to examine ovaries. Other methods are used to test blood samples and to determine the level of hormones and maturation of eggs. Depending upon the patient's response, injection of HCG is given 36 hours before egg collection. The fertility specialist keeps track of the timing of egg release. The concerned doctor makes sure hormonal levels and other conditions for IVF are normal before egg retrieval.
- Egg retrieval:During egg retrieval, imaging ultra-sound is used to get the position of ovarian follicles. The mature eggs are collected through a minor surgical procedure known as "follicular aspiration. The woman is given a mild sedative or anesthetic to prevent any discomforts during egg retrieval. An ultrasound vaginal probe with a hollow needle connected to a suction device is used to suck the eggs out. This process is repeated for each ovary. The retrieved eggs are placed in a dish containing nutrient fluid which is later kept in an incubator.
- Obtaining a sperm sample:The male partner is required to provide a fresh semen sample on the same day of egg retrieval. In the case of male infertility, the sperms are retrieved through testicular aspiration which is performed in conjunction with egg retrieval process. The type of sperm collection procedures depends on factors affecting male infertility.
- Culture and Fertilization: After the eggs and sperms are collected, the fertilization process begins. The male sperms and eggs are mixed in a Petri dish to encourage fertilization. During the fertilization period, the fertility specialist checks for signs of development and monitors the growth of embryos. Fertilized eggs are considered as embryos only after the confirmation by an embryologist. In male infertility cases, the healthiest sperm is directly injected into the egg. This is known as an Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
- Embryo transfer: The fertilized eggs are cultured for two to six days. On the day of embryo transfer, two or three embryos are transferred into the uterus of the woman using a fine catheter. Sometimes the embryologist lets the embryos develop into a blastocyst to have higher chances of pregnancy. Only the high-quality embryos are transferred to decrease the risk of twins. To strengthen the uterine lining and increase the possibility of implantation, women are advised to take progesterone or HCG daily. Once the embryo sticks to the lining of the womb, healthy embryo growth begins.
Duration of Test Tube Baby Procedure
The entire test tube procedure takes about four to six weeks to complete. A few weeks are needed to stimulate and mature the eggs. The retrieval of eggs takes about half a day. In male infertility cases, ICSI is also performed which involves selectively picking healthy sperms and injecting in the eggs, which can take additional time. After the eggs are injected with sperms, it takes about three to five days to fertilized and develop into an embryo. Embryo transfer is performed without much delay and the woman is allowed to go home the same day.
Right Time to Visit Test Tube Baby Centres in New zealand
Here are several reasons why a couple should consult a test tube baby specialist:
- Men who have poor quality or immotile sperms
- Men with undescended testicles
- Men who had testicular surgery
- Men with low sperm motility
- Couples who had more than one miscarriage
- Couples who have failed previous IUI attempts
- Women above 35 years of age who have not conceived even after trying for six months
- Women under 35 years of age who have not conceived despite trying for a year
- Women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- Women suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Women with decreased ovarian reserve
- Women seeking pregnancy after 38 years of age
- Women with hormonal and ovulation disorders
- Women with Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Unexplained infertility cases
Benefits of Test Tube Baby Procedure
There are several benefits of In vitro Fertilization that are mentioned as below:
- IVF works where other infertility treatments fail:Some couples do not achieve pregnancy even after going through several treatments of infertility. IVF is the last hope for infertile couples to conceive a baby.
- It can be used by anyone:Test tube baby is not only associated with a mother and her child. Surrogates, same-sex couples and gestational carriers can also participate in the pregnancy and labor experience through IVF
- Couples can use donated eggs or sperms:In some severe infertility cases, the fertility specialist may recommend using donated eggs or sperms. The eggs are manually fertilized in a clinic through IVF procedure to create healthy embryos. This increases the chances of getting pregnant.
- Couples have control over the timing:Couples who want to bear a child later in life can depend on test tube baby. Eggs and embryos can be cryopreserved so that couples can choose a time when they want to have a baby. IVF can also help in spacing age between siblings so that parents can give enough parenting time to each child.
- Increases the chances of having a healthy baby:Genetic screening used in test tube baby procedures help to ensure a healthy baby. Preimplantation genetic diagnosis is a test to examine the health and genetic mutation in an embryo before transferring to the uterus. This helps to discard any embryo that has a chance of miscarriage or cause abnormalities in a baby.
Younger women have higher chances of IVF success. Test tube baby success rates also depend on the quality of eggs, causes of infertility and treatment procedures involved in the treatment. Below are the success rates depending on the age of a woman:
- 32.2 percent for women aged under 35 years
- 27.7 percent for women aged between 35 to 37 years
- 20.8 percent for women aged between 38 to 39 years
- 13.6 percent for women aged 40 to 42 years
- 5 percent for women aged 43 to 44
- 1.9 percent for women aged over 44 years
These statistics vary depending on the city where IVF is done and the expertise of the physician performing the test tube baby procedure.
Factors Affecting Success Rate in Test Tube Baby Treatment
- Patient’s age: with increasing age such as above 40, success rates decrease widely in IVF.
- Embryo Quality: Embryos with genetic or chromosomal problems are extremely weak and they do not work for this treatment
- Ovarian Response: If ovaries do not respond well to IVF medications such as in case of a female who cannot produce multiple eggs in response to IVF injections.
- Implantation problems: In many cases when IVF fails, the reason is poor implantation. It is because the growth of embryo stops if the eggs are transferred carelessly. Implantation problems are faced by 50 percent of patients
Test Tube Baby Centres in New zealandHave the Best Chances to Achieve Pregnancy
- One in every two couples is positive in the first attempt
- Highly affordable test tube baby treatment with no hidden costs
- A highly skilled team of doctors, embryologists & counselors
- Test tube baby centres in New zealand follow international treatment protocols
- World class infrastructure along with state of the art equipment & technology
- Accommodation for the patient from other cities and international patients
- All treatment procedures and expenses are kept transparent
- The chance of a successful pregnancy is provided by the doctor at the initial stage
- State-of-the-art test tube laboratory
- Comprehensive fertility treatment under one roof
- High test tube baby success rate even in previously failed cases
Cost of Test Tube Baby Procedure in New zealand
New zealand is now gaining popularity for infertility treatments due to the availability of skilled and experienced doctors who are capable of providing the best form of treatment. The cost of IVF in India is also comparatively low than other countries, which includes all surgical and diagnostic procedures, test and treatments. The cost of treatment rises with an increase in a number of tests and medications like hysteroscopy, laparoscopy includes in the procedure.
Common Problems Faces by Patients at Test Tube Baby Centres
- Infertile couples are provided false success rate figures by test tube baby centres. These figures are sometimes highly overstated.
- It is difficult for patients to decide where to go as most of them approach for the treatment for the first time.
- Patients have little idea about test tube baby treatments due to poor counseling.
- Some couples are taken through unnecessary procedures and are charged with a high hidden cost that is initially not explained by test tube baby centres.
- The reasons for failure & future course of treatment are not transparent.
Test Tube Baby Centres in New zealand
Test tube baby centres in New zealand have the vast reputation in yielding highest success rate in IVF treatments. Test tube baby centres in New zealand have built up trust and reliability in the heart of the patients who are in pursuit of specialized IVF Doctor in New zealand. As pregnancy and delivery is quite a sensitive issue, test tube baby centres in New zealand take care of even the minor complications with great concern, to achieve a positive result.
OVO Health helps infertile couples find the best test tube baby centres in New zealand with a high success rate of pregnancy. We have a wide list of infertility centres in New zealand which are reviewed on basis of infrastructure facilities, use of modern technology, qualification of doctors, the technology used and patient experience. OVO Health also provides consultation services along with emotional support. Ovo Health also provides financial assistance for fertility treatments at zero charges. touch with the most sought-after test tube baby centres in New zealand.